chapter one

When new hit that  jaune  "fake his way in" team rwby  and npr  told them that they want  nothing  to do with  him and to stay away other students  made it a living  hell for him but little  did they know  that jaune  was a war hero  the first  human spector but he wondered  how did  this information  so Jaune  decided  to pay a visit  to cardin  at the night  club.

At beacon academy where  juane  was getting  ready  for combat  but was stop  by a professor and a specialist.

Glynda: jaune you promise us that you won't go back to this life. Your not a spector or an N7  anymore.

Jaune: I am always   an N7  a soldier  for the system alliance. You both should understand that.

Winter: we know that jaune  it's just we don't  think  this Is a good  idea  for you to do this what if you get arrested we can't  help you.

Jaune: I know  I am just  getting  answer  from  someone.

Winter: I see you have your old weapons.

Jaune: just  to be safe. I just  want  the truth.

Glynda: okay  just  be safe and don't  make  a big  mess.

Juane: no promises.

Jaune  walks off to pay cardin a visit. To the club  that his father  owns  and his team is there as well. And if Juane  has to kill  to get what he wants  he will  do  it.

At the night  club  where cardin and his team  were having a good time  at the the pool in the basement  in the club

In front  of the club  where an old friend  of jaune  was working

Jacob:  welcome  back Mr. Winchester. sir your the vip room is ready  for you and your friend  have a good  time sir.

Cardin: what ever  here for your troubles.(gives  him a penny). You are lucky  that you are even get paid.

Jacob:(takes the penny) thank you sir.

Cardin: oh by the way tell what is your friend Miranda right I want  her to bring  me a bottle.

Jacob: I will  let  her know  sir.

Cardin: than you now  pickup  this trash.
(Pushed  a trash can down.)

Jacob : one of these days  you will  get what coming to you.

Jaune: well today  is the day Jacob.

Jacob: commander

Jaune: how have you been. How is your wife and kids

Jacob: they are good  they keep asking  about  you and when you are coming to visit.

Jaune: well I may come to visit  them.

Jacob: Are you here for business commander.

Jaune: I am afraid so why don't  you and Miranda  take the day off.

Jacob: thank you sir.

Jacob  leaves and told Miranda  that they need  to leave  that jaune  is here for business. She understands  so she told one of the waiters to give  cardin his bottle.

Waiter: your bottle  sir.

Cardin: where is Miranda?

Waiter: she told me that something  came up  that see to leave sir.

Cardin: what ever  boys  here to use to relieve  jaune arc fake transcript.

Sky: I got to use the restroom.

Sky leave  and when he was cleared from the crowd  juane  came out of the shadows  and attacked.

Jaune: where is cardin?!

Sky: down stairs  pool room. Now let  me go.

Jaune: you know  my real secret it must  stay like  that.
Breaks his neck.

Replace  vector to sky

At beacon where ozpin  a call  that jaune  shot up a night  club  and and killed  have of the bodyguard  that was at the club.

Ozpin: I don't  get paid  to deal  with  this shit he is a spector after all and Glynda  and Winter  is going  to be mad at Mr. ARC or commander shepherd.