Chapter four

Okay before we start this chapter, I just want to say that West's school teaches both humans and countries. This also means that the countries that we dearly love have human names, and everyone else that isn't a countryhuman, sees them as just regular people. Okay? Okay.

Human names:
West Germany=Klaus
Japan=Sachiko
Italy=Antonio

-------------------

West sat on a seat on the school bus next to his "friends" Italy and Zach. He didn't know if they hung out with him because they liked him, or because they pitied him.

He was staring out of the window, watching the landscape whip past him as he started going over his plans for the day in his head. Sure, he was pretty adventurous and usually pretty happy, but he still liked to keep everything in order. He was so deep in thought that he didn't even notice that his best friend had entered the bus.

Suddenly, he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. It wasn't that startling, but it  certainly derailed his train of thought. "Hey, Japan" West murmured. "Ohayō, Doitsu. Is everything alright? This bus ride you seem a bit...off.." Japan was a little put off at first when she got on the bus and saw West not interacting with their usual friend group like he usually would, so it was her mission, as his friend, to figure out what was wrong.

"Well.." West opened his bag and pulled out something Japan was not ready for. "Nani?! His hat? I thought it was destroyed years ago!" She was shocked. "Ich thought the same thing!" West sighed before continuing to speak "I don't know why it's suddenly appeared, it's not like I was looking for it. Maybe..." West broke eye contact with Japan and stared at the hat. "Maybe what?" West huffed at Japan's question "nein, it was stupid"

"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad! Your ideas are never stupid...well, apart from that one time you made artillery and you got grounded for a month..."

West chuckled as he remembered that day, Britain and America were both impressed and angry.

West started talking again just so Japan wouldn't bother him all day about it. "Well, what if...it was looking for me? Like, maybe I was supposed to find it...see, I told you it was stupid." Japan was instantly more curious about West's theory bit decided not to push on it anymore because she knew that it was a touchy subject for him, so she just tried to make him focus on something else.

"That's not stupid, it's creative!" She petted the shorter country's head before moving onto a different subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked into the school building together and as they entered they were approached by a well known teacher of theirs.

"Hi, Mr Wilson!" West, Japan, and Italy said in unison "Hello, students." He responded "Sachiko, how's the project coming along?"

"Great actually! It's coming along very well"

Then he turned to face West and held his hand out "you know the drill Klaus" West reluctantly placed a couple of small explosives into Mr Wilson's hand. He had hand made them and wanted to show his friends after school, but the teachers soon caught on to his antics. They still weren't sure where he was getting the materials to make them though.

Mr Wilson walks away from the three and stats talking to some other students.
"Another day" West mumbles to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school was over and west had said goodbye to his friends as he got off the bus, he quickly ran to the wall that separated him and East. He saw a half-wet paper plane sitting in front of their usual spot that reads:

"Hallo West, how has your day been so far?"

West loved how caring East was. He would always ask West about how his day was going, and if it wasn't going well, he would always try to cheer West up. It was so nice having Simone like him. Even though they couldn't see each other, they new that they cared for one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, a chapter?
From this account?
Yep, I finally decided to pick this back up. This chapter has been in the works for ages, but I finally finished it tonight. It's kinda a filler chapter and it's pretty short, but it's still good to me.

-Toast