~Introduction ~Meet the characters

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHARACTERS !

Akina Momoto: A summer shinigami~

Age : 16                                              Hair colour : Red                              Eye colour : Hazel

Zanpakuto : Yuudoku Kasai is a katana that holds the spirit of the summer. It lets out fire and carries poison. It can also make the atmosphere around it's opponent very humid. The enemy will become like a fish out of its water tank.

Other weapons:  FUKIYA, this is like a blowgun that shoots poisonous darts at the enemy. This can be used underwater, on land, in your hiding place, anywhere. When the poisoned darts are blown out of the cane and become in contact with the enemies body, the poison rises the temperature of the enemy's body to the point of death. It's symptoms are, bleeding from the nose, eyes, mouth and ears, immense sweating and heavy breathing.

Personality: Akina is a brave girl that has a very good sense of humour. She always percieves things in a positive manner. Akina is a ddetermined, happy, loud, fun and hyperactive girl that is strong and well trained. She tends to become hot headed sometimes, but only when you toy with her. Akina enjoys to eat food, especially sushi and different kinds of fish.

Mimo Sanata : A spring shinigami ~

Age : 15                                                     Hair Colour : pink                            Eye colour : green 

Zanpakuto: Genkaku kōsui, is a katana that holds the spirit of spring. It gives out a strong beautiful, rose perfume that confuses the enemy into hallucination. After being intoxicated by the scent, the enemy usually starts to see themselves in a heavenly garden. However, the garden holds their family members that begin to be tortured. The rose perfume enters the lungs and spreads into other organs and causes internal bleeding that leads to death.

Other weapons: Baraburēdo (rose blade), a rose with a stem that has a sharp and pointy end, that can be used as kniife to stab  opponent. 

personality : Mimo is sweet , kind , happy girl that can be shy at times . She is a girl that does not show her angry side as she likes to keep it in . She is positive , bubbly , fun , quiet at times and cherrful . She feeds on sweets , candy and diserts .

Temari Katawaki: An autumn shinigami ~

Age : 16                                     Hair colour : Light brown                Eye colour : brown eyes

Zanpakuto: Akuma-fū (demon wind), a katana that holds the spirit of Autum. It lets out sharp winds that gives the enemy deep cuts. Not only does it cut the skin but it also damages the organs inside the body. In battle the wind pickes up dangerous leaves created by the zanpakuto and drops them like bombs to injure opponent. The zanpakuto's wind can also exert poison. When the poison comes in contact with the enemy, it enters the body and destroys all of the enemies insides. 

Other weapon: Chigiriki is long and thick bamboo cane with a chain on top. The chain holds a ball with spikes. The ball can smash the enemy in a split second. It is also a ninja tool.

Personality: Temari is a very hyperactive, loud, bubbly, energetic girl that has a good sense of humour. She is clever but can get a little rude if anyone picks or teases her. Temari is a head-strong and challenging person who likes things done her way. She can become very violent and agressive due to her short temper. Temari enjoys battles and has the biggest appetite among all her friends.

Ziko Takawa: A winter shinigami ~

Age: 15                          Hair colour : Bright blue                 Eye colour: white with a shade of blue

Zanpakuto: Shi no yuki is a katana that holds the spirit of winter. It lets out snowflakes in a harsh, fast wind surrounding the enemy. The snowflakes are able to corrode the skin on contact that gives the enemy a slow and painful death. The wind also creates a long iced spear that aims at the enemy.

 Other weapona: Tessen, a fan that folds with an iron frame. When the fan has been fanned it can give out sharp icicles.

Personality: Ziko is a very negative girl. She hardly shows any expressions other than being angry and annoyed. Although she is pretty she ruins it by frowning far too much. Despite her violent aggresive nature she cares for her friends. She eats anything anyone gives her but can picky. She is cold hearted so doesn't care for her enemies as long as they are DEAD.

~ All these girls become close friends with certain soul reapers ~

~ Note that you need to read this page in order to know the zanpakuto names and weapon names too, including the characters names too ~