😍1😍

AUTHOR POV:

      There is a apartment complex somewhere in the city of New York....

Mommmy.....

A high pitch infant voice echoed at one of high end studio apartment which located at the centre of city.

This kid mom who is packing his son things panicked when he heard his son voice rushed out from his son play to living room where he heard his baby voice.

What baby...??? Are you alright. Did you fell down. Or are you hurt somewhere while playing.

Without giving any gap the child mom carried his son to his lap from ground and went to couch to check if his baby is hurt somewhere.

Mummy...mummy... wait....i am okay. Look...

    That kid giggled cutely when his mom started to kiss his face.He relieved that his baby okay.

Then...why are shouting like that baby. See you scared mommy baby.

    That kid mother show him sad  face. He really scared that something happened to his only precious baby.

Sorry mommy. Please don't sad. That kid cupped his mother cheeks and kissed his lips.

His mother smiled at his baby.

No baby...mommy is not sad. Now tell me why you called me like that.

I saw a beautiful bird near the window mommy...i want to show you...but before you come here it went  from somewhere.

That kid cutely sulked , because he can't show that bird to his mother.

It's okay baby. Now let's go you didn't have you lunch yet.

Carry me mommy. That kid extended his both small hands to his mother who is happily carried his son to dinning table.

He feed his son at same time he had his lunch also.

Baby go to living room and  watch cartoons. I will be back.

Okay mommy. Kid run to living room.

Baby don't run.

Sorry mommy.

The kid mother finished dishes and packed the remaining things in kitchen.

Ring..ring...

Mommy...aunty is calling.

That kid come to kitchen where his mother packing things.

Mm...thank you baby. You are  best. You go i talk to her.

Okay.

Hello... A' Achara. How are you..??

Oy..A'forth . I am good. I miss you.Did you already packed eveything. Where is my nephew...my baby Tanet.