5) BORN FOR ROYALTY

By the lovely @XxNixonxX.

Summary:

Having your whole life planned out, even before you were born probably sucks, so Isandra counted her stars that she wasn't conceived just for the prince. But making her guard the spoiled future queen, fate had a sense of humor.But love at first sight in the 21st century, pass her a vomit bag.

Isandra was the finest guard, assassin, hell wahtever she was she was good at but when she was suddenly asked to protect a spoiled queen to be, she wasn't too happy, this wasn't a promotion, this was a demotion. But somehow along the way she gets caught up in a plot of assassination against the royal family and it wasn't just her life that was at risk, and the face that her past, her true self will come back to haunt her. Because men from the past, need to stay in the past.

She may be the best killer anyone's met, but is she good at picking up broken jigsaw pieces?

(The first thing that really makes you want to give a try to this book is the kickass female protagonist. Like really, its so freaking cool to know that a girl has the balls*imaginary ofcourse* to stand up to herself and don't take shit from everyone.

Besides the fact that the heroine is totally cool, strong and a badass assassin, the political tension in the book really gets to you. Its a cleverly written book with unexpected turns of events every few chapters and a betrayal so gut wrenching, its makes me wanna bang my head to wall a hundred times with anger.

Guys..if you are looking for an extraordinay story with a prissy girl replaced by a strong, independent and fighter heroine, this is the right book. Gets you hooked from the first chapter itself.

NOTE: THIS BOOK IS ONGOING AND IN NO WAY A COMPLETED STORY. SO IF YOU ARE READY FOR SUSPENSE, YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO FOR IT.

Plz vote and comment.)

P.s- Don't mess with the author @XxNixonxX coz she's got the same amount of sass as our heroine (;