Chapter 1

Bella exited the hospital, holding the test result in her shaky hands. There were tears in her eyes, but it was unknown if she's happy or sad.

"Miss Bautista, congrats your three months pregnant!" this words rang in her ears on the loop.

Four months ago, she had married the man of her dreams, Magnus Jester; a well known bachelor on their City. 

Life is so mysterious. This man is her step-sister's lover.  And yet he was force to marry her out of responsibility  from his Grandfather.  

Hindi niya alam kung blessing bang matatawag to o pinag bibiro lang ba talaga siya ng tadhana.

Five months ago, she attended her friends birthday party. And the moment she woke up, she found her self lying next to Magnus.

Bago pa siya makatayo bumukas na agad ang pinto ng hotel room na tinutuluyan nila. A group of reporters has already blocked the exit. 

The feeling of embarrassment is written all over her face. Hindi niya alam ang nangyare kagabi, pagkatapos niyang uminom ng isang basong alak wala na siyang maalala pa. 

The  Jester family have literary reputatiom. William Jester, the grandfather of Magnus was an old-fashioned man. After he found out about it, he announced Magnus and Bella's wedding immediately. 

It was like a dream come true, but this dream is a nightmare.

They were childhood sweethearts. A twelve year old boy and ten year old girl playing at a beach on that summer time. Making promises that when the time comes this little girl will be his bride.

Magnus did not love her at all. Instead, he dispised her. He hated her for having caused him to let down his beloved woman, Biance Garcia. He forget that little girl that he promise to marry.

But oh well, aren't their married? But does he know it was her? Does he know that she's that girl? '

'Oh heavens'

Bella gathered all her strength and courage to call Magnus. Di na siya nagulat na hindi nito sinasagot ang mga tawag niya. She could only send a text, telling that she had something importnat to tell. She wishes that he can come home tonight.

On this four months of marriage he never spent a night at home. Bella would always be alone on this lonely room, alam na alam niya kung nasaan ito palagi. Hindi niya sinasagot lahat ng tawag at text. That's why Bella is in so much pain. 

Wala na siyang magagawakundi ang maligo nalang at magpahinga. Pero ilang sandali lang bumukas ang pinto ng kwarto niya at pumasok ang kanina pa niyang hinihintay na asawa.

"Magnus your home!" There were a smile on her beautiful face, after four months she finally see her husband.

Pero ng lumapit sya dito hinawakan ng madiin ang kanyang braso at itinulak siya sa higaan. 

Masakit ang pagkakahawak sa kanya kaya namula agad ang braso nito. His eyes were filled with drunkness and rage.

"Bella, do you like me so much?! To the point that you will climbed into my bed by using such a despicable methods, huh?!" There was a hint of hatred and discuss on his voice.

She's now pale as she looked at the man she once fall in loved for a decade.

"Magnus nagkakamali ka..."

" Nagkakamali?Bella bat hangang ngayun umaarte ka pa din?!"

After he said that...

---

The next day, Bella woke up from her sleep.

Before she was fully conscious, a box of contraceptive pills was thrown at her.

"Inumin mo yan!"

Tinignan ni Bella si Magnus na nakadamit na. He look so cold and elegant, completely a different from the violent devil last night.

Looking at the box of he throw, Bella started to cry.

She was already pregnant. Kung iinumin niya pa ito baka kung mapano pa ang dindala niya.

"Bakit di mo pa din inumin. Gusto mo bang ipalaklak ko pa sayo yan?Bella im telling you! Dont even think about having my child. You're just  a shameless woman. You do not deserve to have my child!"

The man's word stuck on Bella's heart.

Ngayun mas lalong nawalan siya ng pag asang sabihin na buntis na sya. She dont have a choice. She took out the pill and pretended to swallow. In reality, she hid the pill under her tongue.

Bella felt guilty. She was scared that Magnus will though her out the house. However, his phone rang.

Magnus looked at the caller and aswered the call quickly. 

"What? Bianca tried to kill her self?! Papunta na ko dyan!"

Nagulat si Bella sa balitang yun. 'Why would she so that?'