Unprotected again.

It's been 3 days since the incident has happened.
Jimin told me not to tell anyone- not even our other siblings.

I don't know if they know about all this, but if they do then why don't they help him?

Jimin has been very clingy lately. I know, he used to ignore me but now..well he follows me around the house sometimes or we just do stuff together.

The others are still trying to avoid me, well except JK and Suga Oppa. :)

-
Suddenly my phone started ringing.

Y/n: Felix! How are you?

Felix: Hey Y/n! Let's go to that party tonight!

Y/n: Which party?

I asked confused.

Felix: The party that got canceled a few weeks ago.

Y/n: Oh! Eh-

Felix: Let's go together. It'll be fun.

Ugh. But what if I meet Irene or her new bestie? And besides, Jimin needs me. I can't let him be alone now. What if Dad comes and hurts him again?!

Felix: Y/n?

Y/n: Sorry. I can't today. I'm gonna hang out with my brothers.

I heard Felix laugh in frustration.

Felix: Oh come on, Y/n. You're literally with them 24/7!

Y/n: They wouldn't allow me to go though!

Felix: Just sneek out of the house, Y/n. You can't always be the "innocent" one.
Be brave for once. Gosh..

Y/n: Sneek out?

Felix: Yeah. You're old enough to make your own decisions, okay? I'll meet you tonight. Oh and I'm gonna send you the adress. See you around!

He quickly hung up.

Y/n: I hope I won't regret this..

I decided to tell my mom about the party. And guess what? She agreed!

She allowed me to go so I can spend some quality time with my "friends".
I by the way never told her about Irene and her new friend. You know, I don't wanna make her worried.