Chapter 8

When they were both at the hotel they laid down together.
"Dean, I know I already said this. But I love you."
"I love you more," Dean flashed a cheesy smile and touched his nose to Castiel's nose.
"Impossible," Castiel said as he started do doze off.
Castiel fell asleep in Dean's arms.
Dean kissed Castiel's forehead and whispered, "I love you." Dean started to fall asleep.

~a few hours later~
Castiel's eyes widened as he woke from a dream.
"Dean," he said not bothering to turn.
"Ugh. What Cas?" Dean said, his eyes still shut tightly.
Castiel reached over to turn on the bedside lamp.
"Um, is that normal?" He said looking down.
Dean finally opened his eyes and was startled when he saw that Castiel had an erection.
Dean chuckled a bit. "Why don't you tell me what you were dreaming about?" He said as he sat up and rested his back against the headboard.
"Um.. Well the dream was about me and you..."
"Oh? How about you tell me what we were doing?" Dean said as he ran his hand up Castiel's chest feeling his defined abs.
"Um. I don't know if I'm comfortable talking about it."
"How about you show me then?" Dean said as he pulled Castiel onto his lap and placed his hands on his hips.
Castiel grabbed Dean's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.
"Atta boy," Dean said. He kissed him back.
This kiss was different from Dean's other kisses, his other kisses hadn't meant anything to him and had been sparked from his own lust. But when they kiss... Their kisses were different. When Castiel kissed him it was gentle, and Dean had never felt this way for someone before. These kisses hadn't been because of lust, they were because Dean loved Castiel.
Dean playfully bit Castiel's ear.
Castiel jumped back. "Wh-what was that??"
"Calm down..." Dean replied as he bit his ear again.
This time he could feel Castiel relaxing in his arms.
Dean rolled over on top of Castiel and ran his tongue up from Castiel's hips, stopping at his neck.
He began to suck on his neck very gently.
Castiel let out a small whimper as Dean reached his hand down into Castiel's underwear.