Seduction (The Tales of Vesperia Yuri Lowell x Reader)

A/n: This takes place at the point in the game when you have to get past the guard to the laborer's camp. And yes, I am using direct dialogue wherever it may apply because doing anything else would've driven me more insane than I already am. Either way, I hope you enjoy this.

       After speaking with the guard, Yuri comes back with an annoyed look on his face.

       Karol, on the other hand, looks sort of relieved, "Thank goodness... Knowing you, Yuri, I thought for sure you'd try to force your way through."

       Yuri waves his hand matter-of-factly, "Well, "proceed with caution," and all that. Boss's orders, y'know."

       Estelle decides to address the current issue head-on, "But how should we get past the guard?"

       Judith, being Judith, responds first, "I really think forcing our way through would be the simplest and most effective way in."

       But Karol just wouldn't have any of that. Stomping his foot, he exclaims, "No, I won't allow it! All we need to do is draw the guard away from his post."

       Estelle turns to face him, "But how will we do that?"

       Karol looks down, "... Maybe by, y'know, seducing him with feminine wiles?"

       "Well then..." Yuri mutters.

       For the first time, (Y/n) speaks up, "Oh, heck. I'll do it."

       Judith glances at you skeptically, "You sure you don't want me to do it?"

       You glare back at her, "I said I'll do it."

       Yuri decides to step in before things got catty between the two of you, "Shut it, you two. Save it for the monsters."

       You and Judith share one last electrifying glare before you both turn your backs on each other. When you start to walk towards the shop, Karol asks, "Hey, where are you going? The guard is over there!"

       You call over your shoulder, "There's no way I'm going to get that guard in this getup. I'm going to get a dress."

        "Oh."

        You roll your eyes and leave the rest of the group to follow you. Estelle catches up to you and asks quietly, "Excuse me, (Y/n), but you look fine! Why do you have to get a new dress?"

        You reply, "Because I have to give the guard a certain impression, and what I'm wearing now won't cut it."

        Estelle cocks her head, "Huh?"

       You sigh, "This is what you get for being a sheltered little noble. You see, most guys- not all, just most- tend to look at two places on a woman's body. The breasts, and the butt. I have to get a dress that shows those things off.

        Estelle still looks slightly confused, "But why?"

        You sigh again and put your arm around her shoulder, "Stay innocent, my sheltered little noble, stay innocent."

     You and Estelle reach the door and wait for everyone else before going inside. Judith immediately goes to the shopkeeper, "Hello. Do you have any dresses or outfits that would make a woman absolutely irresistible to a man?"

        "Depends. Who's it for?"

        Judith nods in your direction, "Her."

        "Okay!" He pulls out a dress, "How about this one..."