1️⃣

A couple were fighting with each other in their big mansion. And the reason of fighting was their own son.
Their loud noises and curses were heard by all the servants in the mansion and by their son, who was the reason behind this.

The boy who was standing beside the couch, tears in his doe eyes, the soft trembling lips and his fragile body was shivering with fear of his dad.
He heard his dad's yelling in his parents room.
He also heard his mom defending him but increasing his father's anger.

"why don't you understand miri? I want him to be a businessman too. Like me!"

His father yelled which caused him to flinch. He shut his eyes closed, thinking his father is standing in front of him.

"I don't understand? Seriously jiwook? You don't understand what I'm saying! You can't force him. If he is happy by doing this then let him please. Is your business more important than your only son?"

He looks up with hopefully eyes towards his parents room.

"ggukie, go to your room baby"

He moved around when he felt a hand on his shoulder and a voice.

"N-noona, they are f-fighting, eomma - appa!"

The boy stuttered, tears escaped from his eyes. The young lady crunched down to his level. Cupping his fluffy cheeks, she said.

"don't worry ggukie. They will make it soon hmm! Now go to your room, I'll call you when dinner will be ready okay."

The boy hugged her and she caressed his head. Feeling bad for the boy who is so innocent yet he has to face this.
Any children wouldn't like their parents fighting.
But she has to take care of him and won't let their fight effect him.

" okay n-noona!"

Saying so, the boy went to his room.

Jeon Jungkook, a 14 years old boy, who lives with his parents. His family was the best as he always thought. But his thinking got changed when he got to know his father's intentions.
His father wants him to come to business with him while he has a passion for arts, painting etc.

His mom is his favourite. Always supporting him. She never said that she want anything from him but she always support him in the things he do or he wants to do.
Today, when he created a painting, he ran towards his mom and show her the painting. It was incredible. She couldn't believe her eyes that her son which is just 14 years old made this.

And now she knows that, what she has to do. Jungkook is so talented, she will support him always. If he want to become a painter then it's ok, if her son is happy in this  then it's done.

She is fully aware of her husband's thought about their son. What he wants him to be. And when he will see this or know this, he will definitely try to force him, which she never want.

In Night when her husband came back from his office, he saw the painting in the living room beside the couch. And then he began to shouting at his son.
There was also a another reason why Mr Jeon's behaviour towards his son is like that.
One day, when jungkook came back from his school, he was mare 13 years old. He told his mom that there is a boy in his class and he likes him.
First his mother thought that maybe it was just friendship but her thoughts get cleared when she saw jungkook kissing that boy on the lips.

Coming back from school, her mother ask jungkook, that what was he doing there with that boy. Then jungkook told her about him liking boys.

His father heard their conversation and after that he always shout at his son and force him to do what he told him to do.
His mom obviously didn't like this so she always object him and try to defend her son.