Chapter 1

"Okay, calm the fuck down Y/N"

The demon clutch his head trying to wrap on the hell just happened to him.

"Nope, can't do so..." He then stood up quiet and started to think.

"Right, if Gsauce gave me a second chance to live now as a demon, i must have a plan."

That said, he started to hear metallic noises and saw some robots with red eyes.

"I recognised this machines." He got into a stance.

"Although, this is the first time I'm holding a sword."

"Hmph, fool, so it is you who possessed my body."

"Vergil?!" He asked the voiced inside his head. "That's right."

"Me possessed you?" Y/N asked confused. "Let's talk about that later, someone has already crashed our party you know."

He points out to the machines who already circled him.

"Right now, focus Y/N! You must remember that we fight very stylish, use my knowledge and destroy these weaklings."

Y/N closed his eyes and started to recreate Vergil's combat skills.

Before the machine strikes. The demon opened his eyes and used Rapid slash slicing it into two.

"Too slow..." Sheathing the Yamato the machines is now in aggro mode seing their fallen comrade was split in half.

"Fly!" He dashed towards and slash the two knocking them airborne and used Aerial Rave to finish them off.

He lands and saw the last machine its arms almost to hit him.

"Stay where you are!"

He slides back and pulls Yamato from the sheathe a bit then dimension cuts appeared.

It was Vergil's signature move. Judgement Cut, completely shattering the object into dust.

"Not bad, guess i found a host who is very much motivated like i am..."

He praised as Y/N raised an eyebrow hearing this. "By any chance..." Cutting to the chase he continued. "That your brother Dante would be here as well?"

The demon in his head stayed silent hearing his blood brother's name, after all they still have a score to settle.

"Perhaps, why you ask boy?"

"Well i am concerned that if you meet him, you'll try to take over me and kill him..."

Vergil coughs as a yes for Y/N. "Right, I ain't letting you do that, and totally my guess was right."

"Let's not talk about this, right now we need a plan to survive in this world." Vergil said changing the subject.

"Time to explore then." Y/N tossed the sheathed Katana to his left hand and walks out the ruins.

"Well shit..." He saw that Earth is desserted, everything around him are in pieces. "No doubt..." He mumbled as the devil asked what he was talking about.

"The earth we stand here is destroyed, as much as i can understand, Machines are overruling this world."

"You seem to know about this Alternative universe despite the fact you are reincarnated as me. Very SUS."

"Oh god not you too!" He yelled hearing a reference from the demon.

His ears tingled hearing voices from a far. "I'm with you" Vergil said supporting his idea that they should check it out.