~ Chapt. 1 ~

______________________
- Third persons pov -
Star'Scream felt sick.

Extremely sick.

He hated it already, but he could hardly get up. Why?

He was in extreme pain.

And if he had to guess, it would probably because of his leader, Megatron.

The seeker groaned quietly, he tried to sit up or anything, but he just felt overwhelming burning pain. Causing him to yelp in pain, he didn't like it. It hurt a lot more in his wings, his sides and his. . .lower body? This made him confused. What happened to him last night? He felt like there was something on his neck, he slowly moved a claw on his neck. Only to feel a. . .collar on his neck.

He felt the urge to purge but he could hardly move, he was in so much pain. That's when it hit him. . .
______________________
- Flashback -
"My glorious leader? Are you alright?" Star'Scream questioned calmly, though he was annoyed by his own words towards Megatron. Though if he had to admit, Megatron looked. . .off. He couldn't figure it out, but the warlord looked dazed? Out of it? Drunk? He couldn't really tell. Megatron's steps were slow yet menacing, it sent slight chills down the seeker's spine. "Ah. . .Star'Scream, how nice to see my 'loyal' second in command." Megatron growled, but his growl sounded. . .hungry?

This made Star'Scream a bit concerned, like, genuine concerned. There was something off about the gladiator, but he just couldn't pin on it. "I'm doing fine. I just missed. . .my dear pet, that's all." Megatron spoke again, Star'Scream's wings perked at the word 'pet'. What was he talking about?

"My liege? May I ask, when did you get a pet?" He questioned his leader once as Megatron stepped closer to him, which caused him to step back. He wasn't showing any signs of fear, just confusion and concern. "I didn't tell you?" Megatron sounded. . .guilty? Star'Scream stiffened slightly, there was something very wrong with him. But what was it?!

The warlord swiftly grabbed the seeker by his waist, but before he had any time to react, his leader pulled him close. Almost like a hug. Star'Scream felt slightly uncomfortable with the sudden touch from Megatron. "My pet is such a manipulative liar yet. . .he's a coward as well." Megatron hummed, his facial expression was filled with. . .lust.

Star'Scream squirmed slightly, "My liege? Could you please let me go?" He asked, a hint of a growl in his tone. "Why would I let my pet go?" His next words made him feel he had just swallowed something bad, the seeker just flicked his wings uncomfortably. "I - I'm not your pet! And I, Star'Scream, am not a coward!" Star'Scream hissed furiously but was quickly cut off by a hungry yet harsh kiss by the warlord, this made him flinch in surprise.

Megatron slowly pulled away, "You have been a bad seeker, my dear pet." He growled, roughly picking the seeker up. Star'Scream yelp in surprise, he didn't understand why Megatron suddenly was like this. He just hoped it was just high grade, nothing bad! Right?!

His thoughts started racing, "How about you put me down?!" He spat, but he immediately regretted it when he felt claws digging into his sides. 'God this hurts!' He thought, but he knew it wasn't worse then dying multiple of times. He would practically call himself a immortal.

But he knew just because he was a immortal doesn't mean he can still feel pain. His wings were twitching with pain as Megatron started carrying him to somewhere, "Release me Megatron!" He demanded,

Though he went quiet when they entered the room, it was Megatron's bedroom. Star'Scream didn't understand, why did Megatron bring him in here? Is he gonna get 'killed' again?