Happy father's day dads!

Y/n sighed as she looked around the shop she was in. Father's day was in a couple of days and she had no idea what to get her dads. Yes dads, Adam being biological and Kaoru her adopted father. She had only gotten to know them for almost a year and other than their love of skateboarding, y/n was unsure of what to get them. Deciding she was only wasting time in the store, she left for home.

"I'm home." y/n said as she walked in the house, Tadashi rounding the corner to greet her. "Welcome home Miss, your father is out for a politician meeting, he should  be home shortly." She headed to the kitchen for a snack, hoping food would give her an idea. "Anyone home?" "In the kitchen dad!" Adam walked in, briefcase in hand. But he wore a smile on his face as he saw her and hugged her, "And how is my princess doing today?" You two talked about your days and were just finishing your snack when your phone buzzed. It was a text from Reki, "Hey y/n! Come meet Langa and I at Dopesketch, we haven't hung out in awhile." After reading the text, she looked to her father "Can I go?" "Of course, just be home by midnight, and call if you need a ride home." Grabbing her skateboard from her room, she headed to the shop. Due to school she hadn't been able to skate as much as she wanted, while Adam wasn't as strict as Kaoru, he definitely cared about her grades, which meant a lot of studying. Y/n chuckled, she loved her dads but sometimes they got a little overbearing. Which brought her back to her problem, "Maybe I'll ask the guys."

"Hey guys!" Y/n set her skateboard to the side as she finished climbing to the roof. Reki was there, along with the owner to the store. "Where's Langa?" "Something came up, so he had to go, but we can still hang." Reki and y/n talked for awhile, but she was still sidetracked. "Is something wrong?" "Father's day is around the corner, and I don't have anything for either one." Reki thought for a moment, "Why don't you ask Joe? He knows both of them well I think, maybe he'd know." "Hm you're right thanks Reki!" Leaving the skate shop, y/n headed towards the restaurant.

She entered looking around, it was after dinnertime so it wasn't as busy. "Well what can I do for my favorite niece?" Joe walked out of the kitchen, with a smile on his face. "I need your help with something. I have no idea what to get either dad for father's day, and I was hoping you could help me." Joe thought for a moment, "Well, I know Kaoru has been wanting new supplies for his calligraphy office. As for Adam well I'm not sure other than skateboarding. But maybe you could do something special for them."

Two hours later, y/n came out of the restaurant with a smile and a plan in mind. It was late at night, time to go home. She pulled out her phone, about to call her father... "Hello Cinderella, need a ride home?" Looking up, she saw Kaoru walking towards her. "Hi dad." She went to him and hugged him tight, it sucked that she couldn't see him all the time, but they made it work. He led her to his car, not wanting his daughter walking home alone in the dark. He started the car, and they talked about school, "S", and her in general. He parked in front of the house, and hugged her, "You be good, ok?" "I will." Grabbing her skateboard, she let herself in. "Goodnight Cinderella."

1 week later

Y/n ran to the restaurant, excited; today was father's day. And Joe was helping her with the finishing touches. Adam and Kaoru were due in an hour, so there wasn't much time. Setting up decorations, food, and the gifts. Everything was ready with not a minute to spare both fathers walked in confused, considering all y/n had said was be at the restaurant at xxxx time, they were wondering just what she was planning. She hugged them both and told them to have a seat.  Adam and Kaoru took a seat, and looked around. "What is all this y/n?" She stepped forward with her hands behind her back. "Look, I know you guys don't always get along, especially when we're at S. But you two willingly put your differences aside for me. Both of you guys are my dad and I wanted to do something special for you, so happy father's day." She handed each of them a present. "Who gets to open their present first?" Adam asked, "You open them at the same time." The only sound that could be heard in the restaurant was wrapping paper and for once, both men were left speechless. Y/n had thought long and hard over their presents and finally got them the perfect thing. Kaoru and Adam were both holding up shirts. They were black and said dad #1 and dad #2 Adam being 1 and Kaoru 2. "I-I know it's not much..." She was interrupted by being pulled into a hug by Adam. "It's absolutely perfect my darling, thank god you have a fashion sense, unlike your other father." Adam teased, "Fashion sense or not, I have to agree, I love it." After some dinner and cake, it was time to head home. "You can go home with Kaoru to spend more time with him if you want." Y/n looked to Kaoru, "Can I?" "Of course." Kaoru waited as you hugged Adam goodbye and followed him. You went to bed that night, happy to have both of your dads in your life. And you wouldn't change it for anything. 

Wow a new story so cute! Be sure to check out my other stories on my page. Till then, Maximoff216 signing off!