Tony Stark x Reader smut

**A/N- you and Tony are dating, just to be clear**

Word count: 415

"Hey y/n?" Tony called from across the lab. "Yeah? What's up?" You say as you walk towards him. Your wearing a black and white striped tank top with jean shorts and Tony is wearing dark blue jeans and a t-shirt. As you approach, he turns around to face you. You wrap your arms around his waist pulling him a little bit closer. "What can I help you with?" You ask. He smiles and leans down a little to kiss you. "You wanna go to dinner tonight?" He asks quietly. "Why don't we just have dinner here? And I can have you for dessert." You whisper with a smirk on your face.

"Hmm... what if we're bad and have dessert before dinner?" He says while kissing you again and slowly pulling off your shirt. "I like that idea even better" you say as he takes off his shirt. "JARVIS? Can you lock the doors to the lab?" Tony asks the AI. "Yes, sir" the AI responded politely.

Tony starts removing your pants as you remove his. He reaches down and pulls off your panties and then moves back up and removes your bra. He starts kissing your breasts and moves his lips down your body until he reaches your slit. He starts carefully licking up and down and you moan. Then he finds your entrance and sticks his tongue in. "mmm tony" you moan. " you like that, baby?" He asks and sticks in one finger and starts pumping it in and out. You feel yourself about to come. "T-tony! I-I'm gonna cum!" You groan. "Yeah that's it. Come all over my fingers!" He says while licking around your clit.

As soon as your done he sticks himself in you and you both moan. He gives you a second to adjust to his size and starts thrusting in getting faster and faster as he went. "Mmmmm~ yes tony! Faster!" You groan and start moaning louder and louder the faster he goes. "I'm gonna cum! I want you to cum with me!" Tony yelled and moaned. You both released at the same time and moaned loudly. "Mmm that felt good" you said, panting, trying to catch your breath. "Yeah." Tony responds and you both get dressed again.

A/n- Hey guys!!! Tell me what you thought about this chapter and what I could do to make it a little better for other chapters! 🥰❤️