Chapter 5.

Megan Pov.

Megan: 'Are you excited C?' I asked as we drove up to the venue in the limo which had been sent for the two of us, the blonde-haired younger boy nodded and continued on his phone...

I rolled my eyes and glanced out of the window seeing the masses of people outside the venue waiting to see and listen to my boyfriend and Y/n's new music. 

Colson had let me listen to his parts on a couple of the songs but Y/n had signed an agreement on her contract that nobody could listen to her parts until tonight so not even Colson had heard the finished product. Only Y/n.

Driver: 'We are here, the bodyguards are outside to escort you in' we both nodded and opened our doors getting out of the limo and been guided through the masses of fans shouting myself and Colson's names. 'Good luck Sir' The driver shouted out of the window making us both wave at him in a friendly manner.

Colson: 'Jesus, Y/n has a lot of fans, I only usually draw in about 10k there must be at least 30k people out there and 15k in here' he muttered and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we made our way through to the changing rooms.

Megan: 'Well y/n makes some fucking amazing music' i replied and loosened from his grip when we entered the room that our and y/n's close friends and family would be in.

I walked in and froze seeing y/n in only a bra top and basketball shorts in the makeup chair getting the album name painted on her face by an artist. Her abs are truly a work of art.

Y/n: 'Oh hey guys, Mum, Ma meet Colson and Megan' I turned to see the legendary Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett stood looking like literal goddesses.

Megan: 'H-Hi I'm Megan' I stuttered and stook my hand out for them to shake they chuckled collectively and of course, Sandra was the first in to shake my hand 'I loved you guys in Oceans 8 and Oceans 9' They both smiled.

Sandra: 'Your very pretty, are you a model?' she asked making my heart melt.

Cate: 'No baby she's an actress, Y/n already said' Y/n talks about me? Only in a friend way I'm sure.

Megan: 'Yes Miss Bullock, I'm an actress' she smiled and nodded her perfect teeth on full showcase like a display in a museum.

Sandra: 'Oh so your not Y/n's type' I tilted my head and hummed.

Cate: 'She means our daughter mostly goes for Models and Supermodels' With that statement my heart sunk.

Y/n: 'Mum, Ma... Even if I wanted Megan she's with Colson' she said and stood up placing her hand on my shoulder for a split second then realising and pulling it away quickly. I took this time to admire just how good she looks, her body, her face just everything about her was practically perfection...

For a split second, I could imagine having her babies... Then Bella walked in,

Bella: 'I'm here finally' she said and pulled y/n into a hug leading to a kiss, Y/n towered over her but I'll admit they were an attractive couple 'Oh yeah and I brought OUR friends' she said and interlinked her hand with Y/n's.

Y/n: 'Isabella these are my parents, Sandra and Cate' she stated making Bella's face brighten as Sandra pulled her into a big hug.

Sandra: 'Finally someone who can tame our y/n's ego' the brunette said making everyone in the room chuckle. Y/n turned to me and ran her eyes along my lips while Bella drifted off into a conversation with her parents.

Megan: 'What are you looking at Blanchett?' I asked making her approach me a little.

Y/n: 'Did you get dressed up for me?' she said and tensed her jaw allowing me to lose all functions of my voice box.

Megan: 'NO I did not get dressed up for you Miss Blachett' I said and moved a little closer to her looking around to make sure everybody else was still in their own worlds 'But I bet you would love to undress me' I muttered seeing her eyes widen quicker than I could even register what had come from my own mouth.

Y/n: 'It's a shame you took so long to finally realise you have a teeny weeny crush on me Megan' she said and looked me up and down 'Cause I would have fucked you so many times in the car ride over here you wouldn't be able to walk' yep I definitely want her babies.

Megan: 'Dedicate me a song and then it won't be as big of a shame' I said and smiled then walked away rapidly and into the bathroom feeling my underwear completely drenched from Y/n's comment. Then came a knock on the door, knowing who it was I shouted 'come in' and in she came. 

Y/n: 'you ran away, why?' she asked and stood against the now-closed door.

Megan: 'Because I was scared imma cum in front of everyone' the grey-eyed girl looked at me wide-eyed then smirked.

Y/n: She walked over to me and moved some of the hair from my face away then moved towards my ear and breathed down my neck heavily 'why... do I make you wet?' she asked and pulled away. Without warning the taller girl I pulled her into a rough and passionate kiss unable to withstand whatever was going on between us any longer.

To my extreme surprise, the girl kissed back and lifted me onto the counter in the bathroom and moved her kisses to my neck. 'we shouldn't be doing this' she muttered in between pecks then looked up at me breaking our contact.

Megan: 'You came to this bathroom for a reason, obviously a part of you wants to act on that reason' she nodded and ran her fingers up my thigh watching her movements with precision, then ran them along my thong.

Y/n: 'Jesus Christ' she muttered when she felt how wet I was 'You sure you want to do this?' I nodded and with that, she pulled my thong down my legs and took her shorts down thrusting into me and allowing me to adjust to her huge size. 

I moaned continuously as she wrapped her hands in my hair and held it up for me whilst she continued to go deeper and deeper.

Megan: 'Fuck!' I moaned out when she pushed and hit my spongey spot repeatedly 

'Just keep going like that... shit' i stuttered out feeling my high approaching. 

Just as I was about to finish I connected glances with the girl who was currently focussed on fucking the soul out of me and asked 'I am your type, Right?' Making her chuckled and play with my nipple with the tip of her fingers, as a result, I threw my head back.

Y/n: 'Right now Megan, Really?' she asked and I ran my hands down her abs and nodded.

Megan: 'Fuck! y-yes I j-just need to k-know' I stuttered as she pounded into me with inhuman like speed.

Y/n: 'Cum for me and I'll tell you' she said and tensed her jaw making my high hit me like a truck.

Megan: 'Omgggg, Y/nnnnn! Shit' I moaned and connected my eyes with hers as I came for the second time, 'yesssss' i shouted and swayed my hips with her movements helping me down from my high.

Y/n: 'I'm so close' she moaned in a different voice than I was used to, her eyes were also a darker shade of grey than usual. 

The grey-eyed girl then pulled out and came onto the inside of my thigh then let her body collide with mine for a short time...

'No you aren't my usual type' she muttered and pulled me from the counter helping me walk over to my clothes as she cleaned me up with one of the complimentary towels.

Megan: 'Why?' she smiled up at me and pulled her boxers and bra top back on.

Y/n: 'I think my Mum's explained that to you already Megan... anyway we can't do this again' she said making my heart drop a little.

Megan: 'You say that now...' I was desperate for her touch and I don't know why, but something I do know that was the best sex I have ever had...

SOOOO YEAH...

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...

WHO DO YOU GUYS LIKE MORE MEGAN OR BELLA?