Chapter 9

Angela's POV

They started to surround us with their guns and I stayed as calm as possible, knowing that we still had one more player well hidden which could easily distract the when the time came. Zane peeked at me for around the tree and I signalled with my eyes that he should just stand still and he did what he was told.

The blue team started to close in and I shot one of them, falling down, narrowly avoiding a on coming paintball bullet flying towards me. Just as all hell was about to break loose, Zane shot another blue member and they all turned to him. I bolted for their flag, which was highly mounted onto their tree.

The boy who was protecting it was quickly shot down by me and I retrieved the flag just as my teammates finished the last blue off, just Ed who was shot down in between. We cheered in victory and I got picked up by the boys as they kept on cheering our team name while they carried me out of the woods.

Ash was already sitting down in one of the chairs, and he gave us a clap and loud whistle once he saw us walking out of the woods. The boys let me down, and we all triumphantly stepped onto the stage, holding the flags up high.

The crowd cheered, and we all strolled over to the dining hall. It was a seriously eventful day, and I hoped to be rewarded by Ash. Just the thought of him naked on top of me, made my mouth water, but I was getting way ahead of myself. For now we just had to get through dinner and then there was the bathroom situation to sort out.

Stephanie and I were the only female teachers there, which meant that we had to share a bathroom with the boys, which would sure to be awkward. As if she read my mind, she got onto the stage and took the mike, "Alright gentleman, me and Ms. Angela are the only female teachers here, which means we will be going to shower first, while two of the male teachers will stand outside to gaurd the doors and make sure none of you try to sneak in or anything else. Is that clear? "

A lot of the boys mumbled, and I took a glance at Ash sitting next to me. He came close and whispered into my ear, "You better be quick because I'll be waiting, but not so patiently."

I blushed at his words and decided I'd better be quick, so that he couldn't have too much time on his hands to think of a punishment for me.

The bathroom was quite tidy when I walked in. No water on the floor or wet paper towels sticking to the ceiling. I was actually very suprised at the condition of how this place looked.

I quickly got out my shower shoes, undressed, and slipped them on before going into one of the showers. I pulled the curtain close and started scrubbing my body, getting rid of all the dirt that got on me when Ash and I fell to the ground.

I suddenly stop when I hear footsteps entering. Whoever it is, stop in front of my shower and pulls the curtian open. It's Ash. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in and slapped him on the chest. "Don't do that to me, do you want me to get a heart attack at this very young age?"

He laughed hard and started undressing before joining me in the shower. I still looked into his eyes because I didn't dare look down. He stepped closer to me and put his finger under my chin, making me look up at him, and then he placed a gentle kiss on my mouth.

His hands moved down my sides, resting on my hips, pulling me closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt pure bliss, and he removed one of his hands, trailing it down my stomach, lower and lower. And suddenly I felt two fingers entering me. I let out a loud moan and his other hand came up to hold it over my mouth.

He looked deep into my eyes as his fingers fucked me, and my eyes rolled back in my head. The pleasure was short lived, because he took his fingers out just before I came. He gave me a devilish smile before getting out of the shower.

As he left the shower, I leaned against the wall, out of breath. Did that man just tease me. Oh, he is asking for trouble. I'll  show him later. He isn't the only one who can tease.

___________________________________________
Haii loves
I know it's been a long time coming, but I finally updated. I hope you guys loved the tease scene and just know that the next chapter is going to be spicyyy. Hope you njoyed and I'll see you in the next one. <3