Chapter 1: Awakening

"Where am I?" As I say out loud, but hearing the echo of my own voice in this dark lonely void. I suddenly gasp for air seeing a sharp white light hitting my eyes. Slowly opening i see a room, a hospital room I'm pretty sure... I then look around to see people all around me. Confused I try to speak "h-h-hi...?" I then notice my parents staring at me and doctors all around, as gasping sounds fill the room. "w-where am I." I say in a stutter. A doctor then walks up to me and says, "Mrs. Aline you have been in a coma for about 2 years, after a tragedy of you slipping off of stairs and falling down onto a hard tile. Which had caused you to go into a coma." Said the doctor. I then see a person running into the room. "ADLINE I MISSED YOU..!!!" I turn to look at the door a woman is standing there with a bouquet of white Lily's my favorite. "w-who are y-you?" I said in a confused voice. "You don't remember me..? I'm your best friend aurora, we have known each other for  11 years." Aurora had said in a sadden voice. The doctor then slightly turned to Aurora and said, "Mrs. Aline will slowly start to remember things just give her time." My parents then walk to me and asks the doctor a question "Doctor Sam when can my Aline get dispatched?" My father said looking at me then back at Doctor Sam. "Whenever she is ready." Sam said. My father then looks at me again and asks "Aline are you ready..?" I slowly then look up, I then say "s-sure where to?" "Home of course..!" My mother replies. I then try to get out of the hospital bed, my arms shaking trying to lift my body. Sam then helps me off of the bed, I walk away still wearing my hospital gown. "Would you like to change Mrs. Aline..?" Sam then said. "change into what...?" I reply slowly. Sam then hands me my clothes, and I began to walk to the bathroom inside of my room to change. I then walk out to my parents, we then walk out of the room and wave goodbye to the doctors.

To be continued: I'm sorry if this isn't good but the next part will be her coming home, and it will then start getting to the good parts.