Chapter 1

I DONT OWN BLEACH!

"KYOKO!" my older twin brother, Kenpachi calls. "Wait up!" Yachiru calls after me. I groan. "No!" I shout back, not stopping or looking at them. "Gin is the fucking WORST! He's like the horrible version of the damn Cheshire cat! Imma play Roblox!" I storm into the 3rd Squad barracks and slam the door. I just get logged onto an Lobby when the door slides open.

"Hello, Assistant Captain Zaraki," says a calm voice. "How are you?"

I get goosebumps on my arm. It's Captain Aizen. I stand up and bow. "I'm well, Captain. How are you?" I say, standing up straight. I'm calm on the outside, but inside I'm a blushing, stuttering mess. I'm 29, but I'm really short. I'm 5' 4" so I am below average. My knee-length dark brown is half-up half- down in a childhood style from my faked life. My brown eyes shine with mischief and, as Captain Hitsugaya loves to say, "the end of the Soul Society".

"I'm good," he chuckles. I smile, my hair falling on my face. I sigh, pushing it out of the way. It falls back on my face and I roll my eyes. "Damn this tangled mess of a head of hair of mine." Aizen laughed slightly. I silently pray my face isn't as red as it feels. He reaches over and moved the lock of hair behind my ear. He leans close.

"Your hair is actually very soft," he whispers in my ear. I know I'm blushing madly now. "You're very beautiful, you know. Especially when you blush." He leans back and I stutter, trying to say something.

"I-i-if you're looking for Captain Ichimaru," I manage. "I think he's talking to Captain Ku-" 

"I was actually looking for you." He says. I stop talking. "Me?" He nods. I shrug slightly. "well, here I am," i say wanting to slap my stupid ass self. He laughs slightly. "Yes. yes, you are. Follow me."

I nod. 

We walk into my garden that the Captain-General let me have. Aizen pauses in the red-and-white-rose-hybrid section- my favorite type of flower. He looks around. "Are most of these the roses? He asks curiously. I pause. He doesn't know that I know he's going to betray the Soul Society. I can't let my crush get in the way of my senses. But, I can't straight up lie about something so obvious. I nod. "I've always loved the roses. I don't know why."

He nods. "It's lovely." he whispers, clearly awestruck. I nod. "Amaya says it's like from Alice in Wonderland. She's not wrong." I say quietly, not wanting to disturb him. We sit down on the bench.

"Kyoko, I know you know what I'm doing." He says bluntly. I frown. "Don't deny it." he says. "you were raised in another dimension where I'm fictional. I know that you-"

"I'm not denying it." I interrupt. "Why are you admitting it to me? You know that now I can easily report you." His face pales. "I'm not saying I am, but I'm also not saying I'm not. So what do you want?"

"I want you to join me. I want to make you Espada Uno. You're strong enough without your bankai. With it, you're a true goddess. Will you join me?"

I smirk. "Why not?" I say. "I just have one question."

"Yes?" he says.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask. 

"I have my reasons. Let's just say it's for the good of people and Soul Reapers against Klivein."(A/N: Just read on. Trust me) I nod. "I'll join then." He jumps up. 

"Thank you, Kyoko!" he cheers, sweeping me into a giant hug, spinning me, and planting a kiss on the top of my head. "Thank you," he whispers. I nod, unable to talk. He kisses my forehead and we stay like that for a while.

The end of chapter 1!!