-=+ Just The Start +=-

“I never left..”

-=+=-

               “Anywhere you guys want to go?” Jordan asked   looking around the living room of the cube house.

Everyone shook their head. It was true. There was no place to go.

It was cold and chilly and everyone seemed pretty bored.

“What about pizza?!” Will shot up and asked.

Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

Everyone packed into the car and decided on where to go.

“Domino’s?” Devon asked.

“Nah, what about Pizza Hut?” Julio asked.

“What about this place?” Jordan said as he parked the car into the parking lot, which seemed abandoned.

“You sure bud?” Rusher said in a low tone of voice.

“Well, looks like the only place open.” Will said as he started getting out of the car.

“You could have gone with Chinese food ya’ know?” Parker said. “But no! of course we had to go to the creepy old pizza place.”

“Oh sush. You knew you secretly wanted pizza.” Stacy said as she playfully shoved Parker.

The guys walked inside and quickly noticed the awful aroma of smells that surrounded them.

“Oh my! Smells like something died in here!” Bee said.

Then a man sitting at the counter looked forward and noticed the gang of teens at the door way.

“Yes…customers…” He murmured.

“Hello and Welcome to Freddy Fazbear’s Frightful Pizza Palace. How may I assist you tonight?” said the emotionless man.

The guys all looked at each other and shoved Liam in front of them.

“Of course, you pick me, out of all people.” Liam said whispering. He then continued. “Yes um hi, can we have some seats? My friends and I are very hungry and no other place is open tonight.”

The man looked down at the computer and back up at Liam. He then handed Liam a ticket and showed them to their seats. They all sat down and looked around the place, just to admire it.

“Hmm…” Will thought.

“What is it?” Jordan asked.

“Seems like this is a horror attraction too. Notice all of the furry suits and torn apart faces of them.” Will said pointing around.

“Yeah, I think Will’s right. Looks like it.” Zack said.

They ordered their pizza and decided to wait a few minutes.

“Excuse me.” Jordan said as he got up and out of his seat. He walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He felt off. Like he seen this place before but different.

“Did I see this place before? It seems familiar.” He spoke to himself. That’s when he lifted his head up and finally knew.

“My dream!” He got off of the floor and looked in the mirror.

He quickly fixed up his hair and walked back to the guys.

“Hey Will, can I talk to you for a second?” Jordan said as he pulled aside Will.

“Follow me!” Jordan said. He dragged Will with him to the bathroom and shoved him in.

“What the hell Jordan…!” Will lightly shouted.

“Just shut the hell up for a second. Okay, do you remember our dream we had of a Pizza Place that was haunted?” Jordan asked Will.

Will nodded and then raised an eyebrow.

“Wait a sec, you don’t think..”

“Yeah. I Think our dream became a reality..” Jordan finished in a low whisper.

The two boys popped their heads out of the door and looked around. They then walked over to the table with the rest of the guys.

“Hey look! An arcade machine!” Zack shouted pointing to an old worn down machine.

Will and Jordan walked over to it and examined it.

“Looks like it’s from the 90’s…” Jordan said jokingly.

Will smirked and inserted a quarter.

The machines light first flickered but then turned on. On the screen showed, what seemed to be an 8-bit type of game. It showed a mother at a telephone booth a child beside her. She appeared to be holding a stuffed animal too, a golden yellow bear. It then began to sing.

“I don't know what I was thinking

Leaving my child behind

Now I suffer the curse

And I am blind

With all these anger

Guilt and sadness

Coming to haunt me forever

I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river

Is this revenge I am seeking

Or seeking someone to avenge me

Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free

Maybe I should chase and find

Before they'll try to stop it

It won't be long before I become a puppet.”

As it kept singing, the scenes became more and more bloody.

“What the..” Zack said as he stepped away from the machine.

“Must be a malfunction.” Jordan said as he curiously looked at the machine, then which shut off unexpectedly.

The guys ignored it then walked back to the table. But then noticed something off.

“Guys, where’s Bee?” Jordan asked.