31 - The realization and the video call

It was a Monday in July of 2021, Littletato woke up, got out of bed, and did her morning needs in the bathroom of the bedroom.
Littletato walked to the kitchen, it was six AM, Littletato grabbed two cheeseburgers and two cups of chocolate milk.
She placed the plates and cups on the kitchen table, she did not felt bad eating the cheeseburgers because they were not made of meat, they were nutrients.
A pizza slice would be nutrients and a little mass with pizza taste, smell, and texture.
The particles on the food could change the nutrients that are in it, but could not change the taste, smell, or texture, that was pre-built into the food.
Julia woke up and walked to the bathroom of the bedroom to do her morning needs.
Littletato remembered that she talked with the SpaceLiving version of Izaque yesterday through Discord.
SpaceLiving Izaque said that he was doing a Visual Onomatopoeia video on the Sony Vegas video editing program.
He explained how he did the video, what images were used, and the ideas that he had.
Littletato was so happy to have a father that was so talented and creative, she was proud of him.
The girl thought that it was weird to have a father that is younger than her, she has twenty-one in 2021, and Izaque has nineteen.
She sat at the table, thinking about that, she wished to see Earth Izaque, the Earth version of her father, from another universe.
Then, Julia finished doing her morning needs, she walked to the kitchen of the mansion.
Julia sat at the table, they started eating breakfast, the cheeseburger was delicious, the chocolate milk too.
Yam appeared there, he grabbed something to eat and sat at the table to eat with the couple, they said hi to Yam, he said hi back.
"Hey, honey, what you were thinking about? You seemed so lost in your mind, hehe," asked Julia, giggling a little.
"Oh, I was thinking about the conversation I had with SpaceLiving Izaque yesterday, he said he was doing a Visual Onomatopoeia video.
He explained to me how he did the video and stuff, and I was proud of him, proud to have a creative and talented father.
I thought that I wanted to see my father, Earth Izaque, he lives in another universe, I think I already told you that," replied Littletato.
"You already told me hon, I also wanted to see him, to meet the person that created all of our reality, hehe.
I think we should tell that to Patricia, Lisa, Yam, and the others, right?" asked Julia.
"Oh, I think that's a great idea hon, they're gonna be crazy, haha," said Littletato, giggling a little.
Yam heard that and made a surprised face (O_O), "What?" asked him.
"Yeah, that's it, our entire reality was created by a boy called Izaque, he wrote a story called The Life of Littletato, and then we're born," replied Julia.
"Wow, that's a lot to take in, I wanna know more after I get back from work, and I want to read that story.
Send me the link of the story through Whatsapp, I want to read it in my free moments at work," said Yam.
"Okay, I'll send it to you when I arrive at work," said Littletato.
After some minutes, the couple finished eating, Yam too, the couple registered when they ate using apps on their phones.
Littletato walked to the bedroom, she started preparing herself to go to work.
She was ready after some time, the girl said bye to Julia with a kiss, leaving the mansion and starting driving to work, Julia closed the front door.
Julia saw Yam leaving with his car, probably to go to work, he worked from six AM to six PM.
Then, Littletato arrived there, she parked her car inside the garage of her work.
After that, Littletato got out of her car, entered the building, and made her check-in, walking to her table and starting to work.

Julia was at home, it was six and thirty AM, she grabbed her water bottle from the TPF fridge in the kitchen.
After that, she walked to the closed yard, saying hi to Lisa, the dog, and sat on the area chair, Julia had her phone in her pocket.
The girl put to play the soundtrack of the Yuru Camp anime, she left her phone on a small desk.
She waited for the time that she could drink water to come, after some minutes, a notification appeared on her phone, saying that she could drink water.
Julia started taking some sips out of her water bottle, it was six and forty AM, she checked if Lisa had food and water, she had.
After that, she grabbed her phone and entered the mansion, walking to her bedroom, she had bought a computer recently.
A very good and fast one, just little Littletato's, she also bought a new and better laptop and sold her older one.
She sat on the chair and turned her computer on, leaving her two-liter water bottle on the floor.
The girl also left her phone charging on the wall socket.
One month ago, Julia had started working on a website called PicoWorkers.
People could do virtual jobs like watching a YouTube video, upvoting a post on Reddit, or using a TikTok or Kwai code on their phones.
They would do the jobs and send proofs that they did the job to the employer, the employer would check the proofs and confirm the job, the money would be sent to the profile of the worker.
Workers could withdraw the money when they had at least five dollars on the profile, they could withdrawal to PayPal or other bank accounts.
Everyone could be an employer and post virtual jobs to be made there.
She already got a lot of money from it, she was earning half of her salary on it every month.
Julia did some small jobs on the website, after that, she closed the web browser.
The girl opened the Python script called GamePlayer.py, it was a Python script that Littletato had made to register how much time she spent playing a game.
She selected The Sims 4 game to play, waiting for it to open and turning on the time counter of GamePlayer.
After playing for some time, it was seven and thirty AM, Julia thought about going for a walk in the park.
She grabbed her phone and water bottle, turned off the computer, left the bedroom, and closed its door, Littletato had a spare key for the bedroom.
Then Julia left the house, she closed the front door with the locker app on her phone.
After that, she started walking to the park, looking at the scenery and nature, enjoying the warmth of the sun.
Then, after some minutes of walking, Julia arrived at the park, she sat there, looking at the sky and the sun, drinking some water.