Part4. Cill vibes

The next day dream and George both got up and god dressed at this point George could walk , they where wearing each other's murch "damn u look cute in that hoddie of mine" dream smirk and they both started laughing. When they arrived at the breakfast place with sapnap ,Karl ,fundy and Niki tf he started chatting about how there day was going at not what happened last night they lied and said they watch movies all night Witch wasn't true but they didn't know that so they where all good 👍🏻. After breakfast they went to this big flower filled and sat under a big tree they all chatted until George fell asleep on the ground so dream picked him up and put him on his lap ,everyone was confused but he said that George looked uncomfortable on the ground so I'm his new pillow ,they just all laugh and they continue chatting . After a while fundy, niki ,Karl and sap left to go have lunch but dream didn't want to wake gogy so he decided to stay ,after they left dream ended up falling asleep to (ps dream and George have been dating for year but it's the first time they met in real life) after they woke up it was pich black but the only thing that was making like was the moon in the sky and the fire flys flying around them in a heart formation, they both lade down and looked up at the stars and started talking what u may ask? They where talking about adopting a kid so they can be a family like they had always dreamed of so the next day they went to the adoption centre and adopted one little boy with blue eyes and brown hair and a little girl who had green eyes and blond hair they named them Theo and Lizzy. After they adopted them they told the whole of there friends and family and they all adored the two little children and they decided to move in together so there family stays together and they lived happily ever after ( lol sorry for the trash ending I tried my best on this I'm not a good writer)