Chapter 11

~"And you are mine, and you will be mine. They
will not get you~

Charlaine Harris

How dare he threaten what's mine

I strangled that bastards neck, digging my claws into his pale flesh.

Allister let out a cry, while he pleaded for mercy, with his eyes.

I chuckled.

For a vampire, Allister is pathetically weak. How embarrassing that is.

Someone came up to me, attempting to pull my hands off the prince. I turned my head, noticing it was a vampire guard. With my right arm, I through the guard to the wall.

"Please let him go! Have mercy for my sons stupidity!" The Vampire King demanded.

Demanding won't calm me down. Ezekiel and I wanted revenge, he tried hurting our mate.

"Blade." A voice said, wanting me to listen.

Yet, I continued gripping the prince.

"EZEKIEL AND BLADE!"

I turned my head towards the loud voice, it was Freya.

"You better stop right now! If you don't, you won't be getting any hugs from me for a fortnight!"

I quickly dropped Allister. His father ran towards him, helping him up. My guess is, they're heading towards the infirmary, but I don't give a f*ck. My attention was solely on my little demon mate.

Her eyes were dead set on me.

"Good boy."

She smirked, while curtsying. She then walked out of the room.

I need to have a chat with this fairy about attitude.

I cleared my throat and turned my attention towards the vampires. "I need to excuse myself. I have business I must attend too." Before anyone could answer, I made my way towards my chambers.