Revision, studying, MATHS

Maths. It's annoying, but necessary. 

I discovered the other day that you need a Maths A-Level (or the equivalent of) to even be considered for an engineering course of any kind at University! UGH! That includes chemical engineering! I had a look at my dad's engineering mathematics book, and it's just problems that don't appear to be connected to any connection to anything! I cri, I cri...

ALSO! Revision, I hate revision. It's pointless. It's re-learning. It's filling up my head with knowledge that might be useful in school, but out of school it isn't going to help me. Take the Danisnotonfire thing about triangles:

Person 1, the annoying mugger : "Give me yah phone an' money nerd, or I'll stab yah." (much realistic)

Person 2, the... maths nerd. : "Ah! No, good sir, for I have the power of TRIANGLES!!!!"

Person 1 : "Wut."

Person 2: "PEW PEW PEW PEW TRIANGULATION GOOD FELLOW PEW PEW PEW!!!"

I mean how is that going to help us. Teach us deduction, how to defuse a bomb, how to spy on someone, how to bargain for our lives, how to pick locks, how to get out of dangerous situtations alive and the like. Don't teach me Shakespeare, teach me dodge that spear. 

I actually like Shakespeare. 

Basically, I have quite a Sherlock Holmes mindset, leave my attic/mind/palace/head/brain alone please. Just leave it. Alone. 

I'm talking to you RS

- Fitz-y Witz.