Some Time...

Deep within the forest of a non-earthly and very mystical dimension stands a large center....within the center lives a young two-tailed goddess who's time here has changed....and her new adventures will have just begun...

Pulls a lever to open a passage to a large library and the calming fire is lit as I walk in and sit down

Hello everyone.....I know its been some time since I've done any adventures or anything with the books.....but that will change very soon starting this fall....There has been some....well....incidents that I would rather not speak of nor want to ever think of them anymore for personal reasons....but I will be taking Elsewhere, its events, and its characters up to a new level which has already been through one test and soon a part of a major project thanks to a total of 4 very good friends of mine and my mom.....as for the books....I plan on returning and actually continuing them all....yes...even the Truth Behind the Screen.....Yes...I know things will be a rough start for me to do these new ideas and plans for the books on my own but I always need to keep pushing forward....and always Remember the Stars.....I hope everyone who reads this....has a good morning, day, or night.....Alyssa....signing off for the night....

The fire dims then fades away as I get up and walk out of the library and through the passage doorway with only a small purple glow on one book....but a pair of blood red eyes in the far corner of the now dark library...