05

Previous ending:

Those words haunt me

I am a freak

WHAT A DAMN FREAK!

We were at the wall, where we jump and stick and hand print showing us how high we can jump when we first accept our fate as a counter. Mo-Tak put blue paint on So Mun's hand and So Mun rubbed it in. "Why is there only three?" So Mun asked.

So Mun's P.o.V

"Just jump already So Mun." Y/n said, impatiently. I took a step back and ran a little and focused on jumping. I jumped. As my hand gripped onto the top of the wall, my blue hand print was put on the top. As I pulled myself up and then gripped onto the white railing, leaving a blue hand print as I jumped over it. I saw another blue hand print. Maybe it was that guy who was the counter before me, his hand print. Then I saw a purple hand print closest to the white railing opposite me. "Who's is the other blues?" I shouted down to the four that waited for me. "The counter before you, Cheol-Jung's hand print." An unfamiliad girl, who Y/n had called Ha-Na earlier, shouted back up to me. "And the purple?" I asked. But I didn't get any answer. As I waited for an answer, Y/n ran and jumped, jumping straight over my head and landing on her feet, where the purple hand print is. "T- That hand print is yours!?" I shouted surprised. "What? Can a girl not be able to jump higher than everyone else?" Y/n asked, she seemed quite hurt by my surprised expression. I walked over to her to hug her and apologise if what I said had hurt her, but as my hands almost touched her she kicked me. I went flying and hit my back on the white railing behind me, as I tumbled over it and almost fell to my dang death, I hung on to the wall for my dear life. "Mo-Tak stand underneath him to catch him." Ha-Na said as Mo-Tak sighed and walked over, he was underneath me and I was way above him. I hated heights.

As I slowly lost my grip on the wall, I fell screaming, my eyes clenched shut. My eyes were shut for minutes, but I never hit hard ground. I opened my eyes to see I landed on Mo-Tak. "She won't let anyone lay a finger on her." Mo-Tak said as he dropped me and I fell to the floor. "Why?" I asked Ms Cha, Mo-Tak and Ha-Na as they all stared into space as if they were remembering something. "Huh? Oh, she doesn't want anyone to read her memories." Ha-Na answered after a few minutes of the three of them staring into space. "It's happened to all of us, each and everyone of us has been kicked into a wall or something." Ms Cha sighed, Y/n jumped down from the wall and walked over to us four. "You know I could hear you, right?" Y/n said, as I picked myself up off the floor.  "How comes Cheol-Jung could pat your back or ruffle your hair, but nobody else can lay a finger on you?" Mo-Tak asked as he brushed off dirt from his hands. Who is Cheol-Jung?

Ah, he was the counter before me.

Y/n's P.o.V

"I have to go some where." I said with looking down at the ground, I had freaking school. "Bye, see you guys later." I said as I began to walk off. "Shit! I have school!" So Mun said running passed me. I chuckled under my breath and then sighed. I stopped walking as I heard Lee Ji-Hoon's voice shouting my name. So Mun turned around and ran back to us as he realised I had stopped walking.

Lee Ji-Hoon's P.o.V

"Y/n! Y/n! I know you can hear me!" I shouted trying to get her attention. What I was about to tell her was really important. Really, really important. "Cmon answer me, it's important." I said, as Y/n stood still trying to ignore my voice. Cmon answer me.. "I have to get to school Ji-Hoon." Y/n finally answered me. I bet Ms Cha, Wen-gi's new counter So Mun, mine and Y/n's uncle Mo-Tak and Ha-Na were all looking at Y/n as she talked to herself. But they probably knew what was going on because they are counters too. "Well, school can wait!" I shouted at Y/n, as what I was about to tell her was really important. "Oh my god! I'm trying to find out who my brother is Ji-Hoon, go away!" Y/n raised her voice and shouted out of anger and frustration. She was frustrated because I kept bugging her. J was going to keep bugging her until she let me speak. "She's trying to look for me.." I thought with a smile on my face. My sister who can't remember anything, is trying to look for me. The other four Yung spirits were sat at the table, discussing as I spoke to my counter. Well, my powers possess her a little but because she was born with them, I can't fully possess her with my powers. "Yah! Listen to me!" I mumbled, trying not to shout so the others didn't know I was speaking to my counter. "Fucking hell, what!?" Y/n shouted at me. "The others are thinking of dismissing you as a counter and stripping you of your powers because you harmed a human badly. And almost killed me." I explained, trying to summarise it the best I could. Suho told me he didn't tell anyone about that, but nobody else was there, not in clear sight any way. So someone was hidden, spying on what happened that day. "What?.." She asked in a shocked tone of voice. "Suho is contacting his counter, Ms Cha, to tell her whats going on up here in Yung. Uts utter chaos. Get up here and apologise." I whispered, sternly. "First before I come up to Yung, why do you have the same name as my brother?" Y/n asked. The sudden question shocked me. Why was she asking that at a time like this. Couldn't it wait? But then, she wouldn't remember what she remembers now if she does get stripped of her powers. "I'll talk to you about that later, it's not really the time for that now." I said, dodging the question.

Y/n's P.o.V

I looked at Ms Cha she looked back at me and nodded slightly. "Mo-Tak, Ha-Na. Yung is thinking of dismissing Y/n as a counter. So we are going up to Yung if you would like to come?" Ms Cha asked the other two, leaving So Mun out because he doesn't know how to do it and it's dangerous.

The room was huge, spacious and white. I saw Ji-Hoon sitting at the table, with the other four, Wen-Gi (So Mun's Counter spirit), Suho (Ms Cha's counter spirit), Kim Gi-Ran (Mo Tak's counter spirit and, Woo Shik (Ha-Na's counter spirit). I went over and stood next to Ji-Hoon.
"If you'd like to strip me of my powers, go ahead. But. I would like to say, if I didn't use them I would've been killed and I risk my life to fight evil spirits and die and i wish to die fighting one, not being killed by a human that has done nothing but hurt people." I explained, I kept a poker face, my usual straight face as I heard Suho clear his throat. "We all have to agree, she's a teenage girl. Every teenage girl makes mistakes, even we made mistakes when we were teenagers." Suho said as he looked at me and then at Ji-Hoon. "We risk our goddammit lives everyday for you all. Yet one mistake and we are done for. You set us up with uncanny powers just for us to die at some point. Don't you think we are stressed, and we deserve a break!? Especially if someone talks about someone's dead parents and sibling! Wouldn't you get bloody annoyed if that was you!?" Ms Cha shouted as she slammed her hands down onto the white table, making a loud bang sound. "You recruited three teenagers. THREE DANG TEENAGERS! Who should be in school, learning, living a normal life! But no instead they get pulled out of school, one had to leave school. The other two get pulled out every damn time there's a spirit! You should give them a break! They're stressed, short tempered and the newest and Y/n can't control their emotions, which no teenager can! Give them a break would you! Stop putting more pressure on top of their already stressed out lives!" Ms Cha shouted as she slammed her fist into the table out of frustration and anger. I looked down at the floor and scratched the back of my neck. "Thank you Ms Cha.." I muttered in a low voice. "Lee Ji-Hoon, you may keep your counter but once more! Once more, then we will strip her of her powers without any hesitation." Wen-Gi said raising her finger, signaling a one with her finger, emphasising the 'Once more.' "Yes, thank you Wen-Gi." Ji-Hoon said, raising from his seat and bowing at 90⁰, twice. "Now I think Lee Ji-Hoon has something to talk with Y/n about." Wen-Gi said, signaling everyone to leave. And everyone did leave. Leaving me and Lee Ji-Hoon together in the room in silence. Until Ji-Hoon broke the silence.

"Please take a seat Y/n." He said in a serious tone pointing to the seat opposite him.