°•☆•°•☆•°

Now you may be thinking, why have we not started just yet?

Well we have to get there first and the first place to do it is to travel to the far sides of Greenland. Covered with frost, ice, and snow. A place so cold and far away that not even humankind could have come to the entrance.

There we will see a tree, and a little girl who eyes are forever green. Go on now dear adventurer. Grab her hand, she is of course our way in from the outside world in the mortal realm.

Though has we are now traveling down beneath the depths of Greenland we will be landing in the forest near the town of Griffclan. A kingdom made by from humans-

No don't ask me how they got here they just did somehow. Anyways, quickly now, let's hide! Someone is coming...

"I do not understand why things must be this way..." Alpha said as she gazed down onto the kingdom below. "Nobody remembers us that well anymore."

Who is that you may ask? That is Alpha, leader of the Pink Star pack and leader of an elite group called the Lost Ones. Well umm was an elite group. It will all be explained later so please do pay more attention now.

Alpha looked towards the sky, as it seemed to have fallen towards a setting sun. "I dream of somebody or anybody to remember us. I wish to not be so lost anymore...."

A gentle shooting star gracefully falls from the sky. Alpha sees the star and walks back into the woods.

We will see her later. For now let's head deeper into the kingdom maybe the uhh... castle. Come on now, into the portal you go. Maybe I could've done this before but it's a lot of work, my friend.

Okay we are now officially into the castle. At this time, Griffclan is ruled by a king. The queen? Oh can't you tell from basic appearance of their kingdom? Some women die of childbirth. But don't freak out she gave birth to two sons, supposedly from my understanding. The oldest is Alex and his little brother James.

James did more of the reading and studies while Alex held his own ground with fighting and many wins at strategic games like chess for example or as we call it in our ElseWhere version.... Ultimate Power.

Anyways, you do have a journal to keep all of what I'm saying written down right? It would be wise to do so, its something my son does a lot is writing. Well when he isn't drinking. Well then back to the royal kiddos topic.

Alec and James have very kind friends named Ella and Alyssa. Ella and Alyssa both work at the castle as servants. They do everything from laundry, cleaning, cooking... the whole shebang. Well of course the four are as thick as thieves and see each other as family. So it was heartbreaking to see Ella be sent away to a far away kingdom in ElseWhere. For she was caught sneaking bread from the kitchen because she was trying to feed her very sick, and younger sister Alyssa.

Alyssa was not happy amongst the rest of them after she recovered and heard what happened. So of course what all would a person do after this? She ran away, far from the kingdom. She ran until her legs finally gave in and the night settled the darkness around her.

The forest here is magical in it's own way of things... so maybe I stop talking and let you see what is about to happen.

"Hello...?," Alyssa called out quietly to the darkness surrounding her. "H-Hello...?"

Nothing answered the little girl back. She did not know where she was as Alyssa stood herself up and stumbled around. Looking for anything that could give her a clue how to get back to the castle.

Suddenly the winds blew and the trees danced with their branches as the ground beneath her feet began to glow purple. As the stars around the sky seemed to have glowed brighter.

"U-Uh! What is happening!?,"Alyssa freaked. The ground only brighter and by the time Alyssa looked up at the sky a purple star shot straight into her. Knocking her unconscious....

Well at least it did not kill her. Seems something special has happened to her, hopefully she doesn't mind this role that has been placed upon her, then again I'm sure all before her have minded it.

Huh? You're asking me what happened to her? Why isn't it simple to see?

A new Star Goddess has been chosen.