The Englishman sleeping

Arthur gets home really tired after a day of work. His boss has again made him do all these things...(Poor Arthur) Arthur closes the door behind him and puts his jacket back in its place. He sighed. "Stupid Boss making my arse work all day....", he mumbled. He then yawned and went to the kitchen to set the kettle on. He went to the cabinet to get the Union Jack teacup, because it is one of his favourite cups so why not. He then waits for the kettle to make a click sound. He takes the tea bag and puts it in the teacup and pours the hot water in the cup. Put some sugar and milk in it, and then he sat on the couch and waited for the tea to cool down. Then he started to get sleepy...he kept blinking and then he fell to sleep, feeling the soft pillows on the couch on his head. 30 Minutes later Francis comes home. "Mon Ami I'm home!" putting his jacket beside Arthur's he then walks to the living room, and saw the Brit sleeping on the couch nuzzling on the soft pillow, He is in love with this moment....his cute sleeping face, the soft snores and his mouth drooling. "He is always so cute sleeping...I would love to see his embarrassed face when I tell him about this honhonhon", he whispered. He then saw the teacup still with tea in it, he went to the table in front of the couch and felt the teacup and of course it was cold. 'Must have fell asleep before drinking the tea..I will make tea for him later.' He then saw that Arthur was shaking. "Poor Arthur.. he forgot to take a blanket." Francis then went to get the blanket upstairs. 5 minutes later he comes back with a fluffy blanket and walks over to the couch and sets the blanket on top of Arthur. Arthur begins to feel comfy again and stopped shaking. He then whimpered in his sleep and Francis saw that. Francis strokes Arthur's blonde hair and Arthur stops whimpering after 10 minutes. Francis decided to now leave him sleeping and start on dinner. He took the supplies he needed and started cooking...

                                                                                 Hetalia!~

After 50 minutes the food was done. Francis set the table, plates and forks. He saw that Arthur was still sleeping, He went over to Arthur and softly shook him on the shoulder...slowly Arthur began to wake up, he yawned and looked to his right..and there was Francis smiling at him telling him that its dinner time. Arthur nods but then he blushed red. He hoped that Francis didn't see him sleeping, but he got it wrong he indeed saw him sleeping. Francis smirked at him and said "Your face when sleeping is so cute..that cute little drool and that little blush you just look like a baby sleeping" Arthur blushed deep red. "S-SHUT UP FROG!" Francis laughed as he watched Arthur get off the couch "Right, well you said there was dinner?", he said. "Oh oui, lets eat before it gets cold." They then sat on the chairs and started eating dinner.

                                                                              The End~

                                                    Hetalia does not belong to me!