Action.

He finally figured it out. Though not long after, he heard george coming up the stairs. He went under the covers out of shock. George came in and said "Hey clay. Why are there monster cans on the be-" Before he could finish, Clay got up fully stripped and put his hand over George's mouth. He said "Don't ask questions, little boy. You will see what happens." He dragged George onto the bed, while his face was as red as a tomato. Clay felt George starting to shake. "Oh George..it's nothing bad baby..I promise you will love this." George became horny instantly. He started to blush hardly. Clay was now on top of George. He took a blue monster can, and George's eyes lit up. Clay smirked. He then undressed George and starting sucking his 😉. George moaned loudly. "Moan for me, puppy. I love hearing it." He then took his fingers and starting putting them up George's ass. He moaned again and within seconds, lubed all over Clays fingers. Now that he knew George was ready, he took the monster can and without hesitating, shoved it into George. George started shaking and trembling, as this was a shock for him. He moaned just like before and was jerking off whilst the can was in him. "C-clay..please..harder mm~~" He listened to George's words and starting to go at a shocking speed. Lube and cum was scattered everywhere.