Chapter 2

~Harry's Pov~

I sat on the couch thinking about all that's happened through the years. Auditioning for the X factor, meeting my four best mate Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis, becoming one direction and falling in love with Louis Tomlinson. Wow, thinking back I never thought any of this would happen to me. I..

"Harry you here." I'm interrupted from my thoughts by none other then Louis himself. "Yeah Lou, in the living room." I shout back hearing his footsteps getting closer. I look up from my feet and see Louis standing there looking perfect, more than words can describe. "How was you day boobear?" I ask him patting the seat next to me on the couch. He walks over and sits next to me giving me a smile. "It was good Haz. I just went out with Eleanor and we hung out all day. Pretty normal I guess." He replies shrugging his shoulders.

The part that stung was when he said he went out with Eleanor. Wait, I should probably mention who Eleanor is. She's Louis girlfriend of 8 months. I know I should be happy for him but it stings knowing the guy I love is in a relationship which is one reason I can't tell him I love him. I would never ruin his relationship considering Eleanor is such a sweet girl. She's nice to me and the rest of the boys. She also really loves Louis and I would never ruin his or her happiness. No matter what happens Louis happiness is more important than my own.

"Harry. Haz. You in there." I hear Louis shout but it sounds like he's a mile away. I blink a couple times and I see Louis kneeling in front of me looking worried. I look around the room and realize we're still in the living room. "Sorry Lou, I must of blank out." I reply setting my hand on his shoulder and giving him a small smile.

Louis breathes a sigh of relief. "I got worried for a minute Haz. You just started staring into space and wouldn't say anything." I look at his face for a minute not saying anything. "Don't worry boobear I'm fine just thinking." I reply. "Alright while I'm going to bed. Night Louis." I reply standing and giving him a hug.

"Night Haz." He replies heading towards his room and closing his door. I look his way one more time then start towards my room. Tomorrow's another day I tell myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake to a lot of screaming coming from the living room. I slowly sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I grab my sweatpants laying at the end of my bed and slip them over my boxers. I climb out of bed and head towards the living room. once I'm close I make out some of the words.

"DO YOU LOVE ME OR NOT?" Someone screams which sounds a lot like Eleanor. "El I told you over and over I do but you never believe me." Louis replies calmly back. "You probably lying Lou, have you actually been in a committed relationship?" Eleanor asks. "Yes I have Eleanor." he replies. I walk out to get them to stop fighting. "Guys why the fuck are you fighting. People are trying to sleep." I reply glaring at them. Sorry Haz we didn't mean to wake you." Louis replies giving me a small smile. "Why are you guys fighting anyways." I ask sitting down on the couch. "Ask El, not me." He replies looking at her.

"I don't think Louis actually loves me." She replies.

Sorry it's short guys but I hope you enjoy. Love ya all.
~LouAndHaz18