The Flashback

Prodigy POV

Seeing J'Keya at the mall while I'm ducking from crazy fans was the last thing I expected. She was beautiful as ever just like at the concerts. Only thing I wasn't expecting was her being a mother..... Caught me completely off guard. This little baby in my arms is just so cute. She makes me wish I could see her everyday or matter fact wish she was mine.

Me: Keya your daughter is beautiful

Keya: She got it from her mama

If she only knew. See okay I'm going to tell you something because I know you can't tell Keya. I have the biggest crush on Keya. From the first time I saw her at the concert. I remember it like it was yesterday

Flashback:

Me: Keisha how much time do we have until we go on

Keisha: About 20minutes so go get ready. Oh and tell the boys.

Me: Alright

I start walking towards the dressing room but something catches me eye. I see a girl with pretty honey brown hair, and nice body, and beautiful caramel skin tone. She is talking to what seems like one of her friends and I have to say they both are reppin' their pretty hustle. I must have been staring because I ran into the wall.....so embarrassing. The two girl start laughing and walk away. Man forget about this I just lost all my pride but I'm going to go talk to that girl. I get up and run behind them.

Me: Hey excuse me????

The girls don't turn around but they don't speed up either.

Me: Ladies???

They both turned around. I could tell they were MB fans because the looks on their faces. The caramel skinned chick's friend spoke first.

....... Hi Prodigy!

Me: Hello. What are you girls names?

....... Oh I'm Destiny and

The caramel skinned chick: I'm J'Keya

Me: You two saw me fall didn't you?

J'Keya: Only because you were staring

Me/ Yeah about that sorry I didn't mean to stare.

That was a lie

Destiny: It's okay

Me: Well ladies I have to go get ready now so promise me I will see you after the show.

J'Keya: It's a date

End Flashback

After that I went and got ready for the concert. The concert was amazing and I ended up seeing Destiny and J'Keya again. After that day i saw J'Keya at a lot of concerts and we hung out a lot. I'm not sure what happened to Destiny I haven't seen her since that concert. I'll have to ask Keya.

Me: Hey Keya you want to go somewhere other than this mall to talk.

Keya: Ummm sure you want to go to my house.

Me: Sure now we just have to get out of here.

Keya: That is simple. There is a exit door right there.

She pointed to the exit door.

Me: So you telling me I hid all this time and the exit was right here.

Keya: Yep let's go

Me: Man that's all messed up

Keya laughed at me and we left.