Chapter 1

Neighbor

"Zzzt zzzt zzzt" (the alarm clock in phone was alarming)

(Turn off)

(Opened the eye) "(Sigh) ahh it's 5:30, I need to get up to cook breakfast... Ohh I forgot, it is the first day of school. Need to be ready for the entrance ceremony. (yawn) agh I'm still sleepy, I want to sleep again haah"

After 1 hour he's ready to go

"I'm leaving"

(School)

When he arrived at the school there's no much students in the school the only ones coming are school stuffs

"Ahh what a great time to stroll here"

While walking around he saw a girl sitting on the stairs

He said in his mind "Wait is that a girl? Yeah yeah obviously a girl. To think of it she was pretty cute, but it's look like I'd better to go back before she noticed me"

He turned back and start walking away. He heard a fast footsteps approaching his back, he stopped and turned around.

(The girl crushed on him) bloogg!!!

"uhh! Ouch"

"Akk!"
"Haa! Are you okay? Sorry I suddenly stopped"

"Yes, I'm okay"

"Ahh glad to know. Okay I'm leaving now"

"Wait! If you dont mind I have something to ask"

He said to his mind "agh I really hate this"
" I'm sorry I have something to do now, sorry"

"Umm okay, see 'ya"

A few hours later the entrance ceremony finished and the students start to find thier classroom

"My room is "11 section 2" I think it is on the 3rd floor"

After finding the room he sit near in the back door of the classroom

The girl earlier enter the classroom and saw him. When she tried to approach him the homeroom teacher sudden enter in room

"Good morning class let's start our homeroom activity, go to your sits. "

The girl look for a vacant chair and she saw near at the window 5 chair away from him

"For our activity today just introduce yourself start in the girl at the back"

She stands up and start to introduce herself "my name is Violet Harris"

(The boy surprised)
He said to his mind "wait, "Harris" ahh! That girl, that name is like her's too, the girl I met when..."
(He suddenly stopped) he said
"that's the name of the newly moved neighbor"

He was too focused thinking of his past

(The boy next to him calls him) "Hey! You there it's your turn to introduce"

"Mhh sorry"
(Stands up) "my name is Ke..."

(Violet is waiting to said the name of the boy) she said to her mind ""ke"? C'mon said the next letter"

(The bell rings after that bell ring followed by announcement that there's a meeting now)

"Okay class, let's continue this tomorrow. Bye class, see you"

(Inner Violet) "hah! That was unfair he didn't continue to say his name"

Lunch time, the boy eating alone, Violet saw him

(Violet approaching him) "hey want to eat lunch together?"

He immediately finished his meal (stand up and look at violet) "I already finished my lunch, just use my chair if you want ko eat near in the door, I have something to do now"
(Leave)

(Inner Violet) "what the hell? he rejected me, I just want to eat with him! I'm not giving up grrr"

(Her friend calls her) "hey Violet! Come here Let's eat together"

"Kaaay I'm coming"

After school Violet wait him at the main gate of the school. He passed Violet and she followed him

"Hey Harris. Why are you following me?"

"Ehh! My home is this way too"

(He suddenly forgot something) he said to his mind "ohh crap, I forgot that were neighbor"
(Turned at the convinient store)

(Violet followed him)

(He stoped) "hey why are you following me up here in the store?"

(Violet surprised) "haah! Umm... Ahh... I'll buy some snacks?"

(He noticed the tone) "then, if you buy some snacks, why do you seem to be asking me that you buy a snack?"

(Inner Violet) "ehh! He paid too much attention"
"Okay, okay I admit I followed you, I wanted to see where you live"

"Haaa, hey just go home it's getting dark it's dangerous for you to walk alone, I'll walk you home"

(Inner Violet) "haaah! He's too kind"
(Head shake) "mmh thanks for your kindness, but I'm okay. I'm going home now, bye"
(Leave)

"Ahh yes, she did not consent. I think I need to change my route from now on"

(Nigh time)

(Harris's house)

(Saito Harris call Violet) "Violet, can you deliver this spaghetti and pie to our new neighbor after finishing your bath"

(Violet going out from bathroom) "okay, I'm going to deliver it now"
(Violet deliver the foods in the neighbor)

(At Sato's house)

"Ding dong" (doorbell is ringing)

(Put down the guitar and stand up) "coming!"

(Door opens)

(Violet bow her head and offer the food) "good evening this is gift from the our new neighbor"

(The boy surprised) he said to his mind "crap it's Violet"

(Violet rise her head and she surprised) "haaa! You're... Here..."

"Why?!!...this girl?!!..."

...