Chapter 1: Starting off Normal

Narators POV: The harsh, warm sun hit the black roads and concrete as the windows reflected brilliant rainbows as we land on a cream colored 5 bedroom house with a generic black roof but that doesn't matter what does matter is whos inside of it. A girl with h/c colored hair and e/c eyes slide down the stairs case railing with a smile and she was in {outfit of your choice} with her two dads making breakfast

Your/ y/n's POV:

As I quickly slid down the railing of my stair case down to the second floor and to the first floor (yes I gave her the attic because its roomy up there) and I made sure to jump over the moving boxes I saw my dads cooking breky I slid onto the couch and turned on the TV "Hoi papa, hi dad!" As I said happily, with a smile on my face {if you want braces you get braces if you want imperfect teeth you get imperfect teeth were not leaving these guys out} "Hi y/n / {insert nickname}" I heard in unison as I fiddled with the remote looking down at my phone and saw....... HOLY MOTHER OF THE BIG BANG THEORY I START WORK TODAY- errr tonight welp I got time to spare because its at night and its in the morning so yea i went to go eat {insert food choice}.

Ok, so I decided to go play with the oujji board- that failed because A. Ghosts aren't real or the super unlikely B. Ghosts ARE real and don't like me
I get the don't like me part but ghosts being real???? No way, I grabbed my bag and walked out the door like the decent human I am and took a stroll before noon hit and the world somehow cooks more then it already is.

Back to narators POV:
As the girl walked in the glistening sun she smelled the sweet summer air as she had smelt the fruity smell of the ice-cream shop near by, mixing with the bittersweet air to bad she didn't grab her wallet, she then decided to mess around sense the girl was going to start there frist year in st.louis University soon and decided "Hey why not try a job for once in my boring life?" So they picked one and may or may not regret.

They were getting ready and fumbled around with the belt a bit for getting a flashlight and some food with water and went to there {thing of transportation} as they thought "I'm already getting bad feeling, but too late plus money."