Introduction to the begining of my life

So my name is Diana I was born in America but I was sent off to Ireland, i was taken care by my grandparents.

I was sent back again when I was about eight years of age,it really annoying but when I met my lovely parents,they
are really kind to me, but 7 years later,there was an car accident come directly to my parent,my dad got ran over the car and my mom died out of sickness and missing my dad too much.

I cried every single day until I met my best friend Nina she helps me goes through every day, and I really own her a lot.

One years later Mrs.succo also know as my guardian came to my parent house and order me around like a slave,even though there's plenty of slave to serve her. Mrs.succo has 3 children, Stella the older sister,Brian and Philip is the twins and also the same age as me seventeen,but they don't look alike.

*
Tomorrow is my first day to high school, the twins goes to the same school as me also,Stella.

" Will you hurry up and bring my tea " said Mrs.succo

" uoh, coming " I said bring the tea around the stair case

My parent house was very big it a five story house, each story has three bedroom.
I sleep at the very top of the house, because the room was really small,if you wanted to ask me,but the sunshine in the morning is really bright and it make my mood feels happier then every you can think of.

" Go and get my uniform for tomorrow Diana "shouted Stella

"Ok, but first I have to wash the dishes " I said

" Just go " Stella said with a snort

It 11,o'clock n the night,I went to bed with a yawn and thinking what could high school be like, and why Mrs.succo and Stella treat me like that?

The only thing I want to find out is why Mrs.succo is my guardian,why does my parent died when I just came here
after a few years.
Who want to put my parent to death,who plan all of this?
Does this related to Mrs.succo?
I got so many answer to find out,and what happen to my life when this all start again to me?