Chapter 18

"Next week is Christmas, what are your plans?" I asked them thinking if maybe we can celebrate it together

"I'll probably stay at home and cook something for the celebration" Emma answered

"Maybe, Takemitchi and I will have a date. I don't know yet since we haven't talk about it yet" The peached haired female said. "How about you (Y/n)? Are you going on a date with Mikey?" She added

"I don't know. We also haven't talked about it" I just shrugged my shoulder to them

It's been two weeks since Mikey and I started to officially date. Nothing changed much except him being super clingy everytime we are together.

Right now, we're having our lunch at the cafeteria and talking things for the upcoming Christmas.

"By the way, this is the second day Yuzuha is absent" The blonde girl said with concern.

Yes, she's been absent for two days and that only means one thing.

"Her brother must be at their house at the moment" Hina said in low voice making Emma looked with confused face

"Her older brother is a gang leader, and sometimes he beat them if they won't follow his orders, not minding if she was a girl or not" I looked at Emma and you can see how worried she is.

I once tried to go there when I saw how badly beaten Yuzuha was. I stormed there because of how angry I was.

"I had a fight with his brother one time because I can't just watch how bad Yuzuha's shape when he's home" I said to broke the silence off.

"But Yuzuha stopped me. She said that she will handle her brother, that she will fix their own family problem. Since it was Yuzuha's request I just obliged, but if something happens to her, I'll beat the shit out of him" I said and grip tightly at my spoon

"Okay let's calm down, why dont we visit her after class" Hina said and we just nodded.

I'll just text Mikey incase since he shows up out of nowhere to fetch me.

Me:
Don't fetch me today.
We will visit Yuzuha after class

Manjiro<3:
I can drive you to their house

Me:
No! You shouldn't.

Manjiro<3:
But why? Please?

Me:
Just listen to me this time, okay?

Manjiro<3:
Fine!

Me:
Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later.

He didn't reply to my message after that. He's probably sulking right now, but he really can't go to Yuzuha's place since its Black Dragon's territory.

Time went by faster than usual, we are now walking our way to Yuzuha's house. When we are close enough we noticed that there's a commotion in front of their gate.

"Hina is that Takemitchi?" I called Hina's attention, till looking ahead and pointed at the blonde male.

"What is he doing here?!" Hina asked panicly and we started walking fast

"Why? What's wrong with Takemitchi being here? He's with Hakkai so it's fine" Emma asked us

"Right we forgot to tell you, Yuzuha and Hakkai's older brother is Black Dragon's president, an enemy of Toman. So Takemitchi, a first division captain of Toman, being here is a big problem" I said in a frustrating voice.

"This is what I'm talking about" I massaged my temple because of the stress I felt.

"Takemitchi!" Hina was about to run where her boyfriend is but stopped by Yuzuha, which I don't know when she got close to us

"Don't! Taiju won't show mercy even to you" she holds Hina's wrist to stop her, then after looked at us. "What are you guys doing here? You could be in danger" she looked at us

"We came to check if you're fine" I answered her question and looked back where the boys are

The poor blonde boy was all beaten up, while Hakkai is contemplating on what to do. Hakkai is a strong guy, but he is afraid of Taiju. I cam hear him saying that he will join Taiju's gang in order to let Takemitchi go.

I walked my way to where they are and stopped the fist that Taiju was about to hit on Takemitchi. I just pushed the blonde male closer to where the girls are.

"(Y/n)-san!" The tall blue haired male looked at me with shocked look on his face, forgetting the shyness he felt when he saw girls

"Now look who we got here" the president of Black Dragon said in a cocking tone.

"Well look what kind of trash we have here" I retorted to his statement with a smug look on my face.

"You bìtch! Talkshit about our leader and I'll kill you!" A guy with a burnt scar on his face suddenly attacked me butI was able to dodged it.

"Look here pretty boy, I hate fighting and I'm not here to fight. I'm just visiting Yuzuha so I don't give a damn about you at all" I said and turned my back to walk where the girls are.

"How dare you looking down on us" one of the Black Dragon member shouted

"(Yn)!/(Y/n)-san!/(Y/n)-chan at your back!" I heard my friends shouted at me but I was too late.

I felt something hard hit my head. A pang of pain I felt and nlood came rushing down from my head. I turned around and saw a man holding a baseball bat, which I assume he used to hit my head.

He was taken a back when I give him a cold glare. I walked slowly towards him and he just stepped back.

"Didn't I told you that I am not here to fight you? Did your little pea brain couldn't understand that?" With that, I grabbed his arm and immediately twist it.

You can see how hurt he is in because it is evident in his face. I pushed him back to where their group is standing. I looked at them with my eyes cold.

"Don't make me repeat what I said" I stomped my feet towards where the girls are and they welcome me with worried in their faces.

"Hakkai, you can take back what you said to them" I beamed a smile to him that made him bewildered and looked away. "You don't have to join them just to protect someone, Toman is strong enough to protect theirselves" I said

"I will join black dragon and protect my sister from Taiju" he said with determination but still avoiding my gazes. I just patted his shoulder to show that I respect his decision.

I can feel my head getting heavy, maybe this is because of the hit I taken. I shouldn't lose consciousness here or else they have to carry two person since Takemitchi is knocked down.

"But please, don't do something that you might regret later on. I don't want to lose someone again" my vision is getting blurry.

I can't keep my consciousness to stay. All I feel is my body falling down and their voices calling my name.