S1, E1 PART 2

SKIP TO ROSIES TALK ABOUT PALMERS SYNDROME
____________________________
"We are all going to die" Wow nice way to put it Miss Gulliver, "But what if I told you madam that your child wouldn't make it to the age of thirty? That is the affect of Palmers Syndrome" Miss Gulliver continues.

"So give us all your fucking money now!" Alfie yells with the worst accent ever. He continues talking and tells the parents to go donate money down the hallway.

"We are here to remember someone very special, Joes mum, Emma Poulter" Oh shit. Alfie is gonna get in massive shit for this.

"Hang on who?" A woman says walking forward. "Emma Poulter isn't dead" The woman states.

"First stage of greif Denial" Alfie says a little bit worried.

"I am Emma Poulter" The woman says again. Mitch, Remdogg and I chuckle at the woman. Seriously I can't believe Joe told Rosie his mum was dead. Actually, I can.

"Stage Two Identity theft!" Alfie yells again. What the hell is he doing?

"No I am Emma Poulter!"
"No I am Emma Poulter! Because in many ways we are all Emma Poulters cause this can affect anyone!"
"No I am very much alive and I don't have palmers syndrome!"

This continues for about 5 more minutes and then Joe finally admitted what he and Alfie done and everyone left to go home for the night.

"Alf I'm going to Mitchell's tonight instead of him coming to our flat" I smirk and walk back over to Mitchell.

"Dad isn't gonna be at my flat so it's just us that all good?" Mitchell smiles as we walk to his 'Caravan'.

"Yea Yea all good" I smile and we talk about movies to watch and other stuff until we get to his 'Caravan'.

We walk inside and sit on Mitchell's bed. It was a single bed but we could both fit on it fine.

"What movie do ya wanna watch?" Mitch asks showing all his movie disks, "How 'bout Human Centipede? Scary innit?" He smirks. I really hate scary movies but I was to scared to tell him.

"I- uh- yea?" I fake smile, "Oh shit I don't have pyjamas"

"You can use one of me hoodies if ya like" He smiles and hands me a hoodie that has HARPER on the back of it. It went down to my knees and it was really warm. I got changed in the bathroom and since I didn't have any of my clothes other than my uniform, I just had Mitch's hoodie and my black lace underwear.

I walk back out and sit next to Mitchell. He puts on the movie and I got scared. Fucking hell the one time I didn't want to get scared I get scared. Another jump scare happened and I jumped into Mitchells arms and put my head head in his chest.

"Turn it off you helmet!" I say hugging him tighter. He turns it off and gives me a hug back.

"Aww Lex you a little scared? Huhuhu"(Mitchell's laugh sounds like that) He laughs and I slap him.

"Mitch I hate scary movies!" I laugh and let go of him, "Anyway Imma go sleep on the couch night" I smile and get up but he pulls me back down.

"No you ain't you're staying here with me" He says pulling me under the blanket with him. "I'm gonna go have a shower, stay here"

"It's not like I can go anywhere else" I laugh as he walks into the bathroom and locks the door. I pull out my phone and text Rem.

_____________________________
Remmy💛
O M G Rem
What happened Lex?
Mitch is making me sleep in the same bed with him !
Why wasn't I invited to come hang out with ya?
I was gonna ask ya but I thought I'd just hang out at your house tommorow if thats ok?
Yea yea all good Mitch can come as well if he wants to
Ok sounds good I have to go talk tommorow x
Bye lex xx
_____________________________

Mitch came back only in grey sweats. I could see his abs and I think I was staring.

"You good Lex?" He asks and I look back up at his eyes as he lays in bed with me.

"Oh yea yea sorry" I smile and lay down. I start to go to sleep but then Mitchell wraps his arm around my waist and spoons me. I felt safe with him.

Thankyou for reading this chapter I hope to uptade in a couple days as we are still in lockdown and I way to much spare time 😂