56

When the blonde went up to the bedroom, he walked in quietly just in case the brunette had fallen back asleep, but to his relief, the boy was still awake, waiting for the blonde to get back so he could steal some of his food. "Oh, they made lasagna for dinner tonight? Sounds tasty." The smaller stated, sitting up while licking his lips a little.

Clay chuckled a little and sat down next to the smaller, setting the plate down on the others lap. When the brunette took hold of the plate, the blonde scooted down, wrapped his arms around just above the boys hips as he rested his head on him. After hearing what Michael had said about George, the boy just wanted to hug all the problems the brunette had away and keep him safe. Of course George was oblivious to the reason why the boy was being so cuddly, so his initial thought was that he was tired and hungry. So he pulled the blanket up more and gave the blonde bites of the lasagna here and there.

After about fifteen minutes of George eating the blondes food, sometimes giving him bites, he finished and set the plate down on the bedside table. He noticed that the blonde had fallen back asleep at some point, so he stayed sitting for a little bit, gently running his fingers through the others blonde locks while watching a new movie, Pixar's Monsters University.

As another twenty minutes rolled around, the smaller started to get tired again, so he removed one of the blondes arms and laid back down on the bed. He leaned up before planting a soft kiss on the blondes cheek, whispering a little goodnight, and after, he wrapped his arms around the boy, nuzzling his face in his chest as he let sleep take over him.

-

When morning came, the blonde woke up at around ten due to his phone buzzing. He reached over after a second and noticed Nick was calling him. He answered the phone after another second and made sure to stay quiet since the brunette was still sleeping. "Hello?" The boy said, his voice deep and raspy, still filled with tiredness.

Nick noticed the tired tone in his friends voice and let out an annoyed filled sigh. "Bro! Did you seriously just wake up?! Now?" He questioned obviously very annoyed.

This confused Clay since it was only Saturday and they leave Sunday. "Yeah? What's the big deal?" He quizzed, completely forgetting his and Nick's conversation from a few days ago.

"Dude, we're supposed to go shopping for all our supplies today while the other three start to pack up their bags and what not." The ravenette explained, which sparked up the blondes memory.

The boy looked over at the clock on the table seeing it was about ten and quickly got out of bed making sure to be careful not to wake the other. "Shit, we were supposed to leave an hour ago weren't we?" The boy said, heading over to the closet. He heard his friend give an annoyed hum so he continued. "I'm sorry man, I'll come pick you up, and take you to some café so you can get breakfast, my treat." The boy stated as he pulled clothes out.

Nick smiled on his side of the phone even though the blonde couldn't see and scoffed. "Yeah yeah, whatever, just hurry your ass over here, I wanna get this shopping done as soon as possible." The boy said, hearing a rushed hum come from the other before he said bye. "Bye asshole." The ravenette said with a small laugh before hanging up.

-

"Yeah, I'll be back later okay? Love you, tell Alex I love him too when he wakes up." Nick said, kissing the cheek of a sleepy Karl before walking out of his house and towards the Red Mustang.

"God, took you long enough, it feels like I've been here for hours." The blonde jokes once his friend sat down in the passenger seat.

"Oh shut up, I've actually been waiting an hour, unlike you and your thirty second wait." Nick said, playfully punching his friend in the shoulder before he started to drive.

-

When the pair made it back to Nick's house with a car full of bags with camping supplies, they saw three boys walk out with smiles on their faces. The two got out of the car and once George caught sight of the taller, he ran to he and jumped into his arms with a small giggle. Of course the taller caught him and held him close with a smile, trying his best to ignore his friends small laughs and comments. "Why didn't you wake me up and tell me you were leaving?  I was so sad not seeing you there." The brunette admitted, nuzzling even closer to the blonde.

After hearing that, the blonde let out a small sigh and kissed the top of the brunettes head. "I didn't feel like getting my face torn off." The boy joked, earning a little chuckle from the smaller, but then his hug turned a bit more apologetic. "Sorry for not leaving a message though, Nick rushed me, and I was already an hour late so I couldn't stay and wait for you to wake up." The boy said, earning a small, playful glare from the ravenette as he took some bags out of the car.

George giggled a little and looked up at the blonde with a smile. "You don't have to apologize Clay, I was only joking, I knew you had to be up early." The boy said before standing up on his tippy toes and giving his boyfriend a quick, but loving, kiss on the lips. When they pulled apart, the brunette was about to say something else, but he was cut off.

"Ahem, are you two lover boys just going to make out? Or are you going to help us?" The two looked over, seeing Alex staring at them, also holding bags out to them. They quickly separated and took the bags from the small boy, causing him to burst out laughing. "That's what I thought, now lets hurry up everyone, Big Q wants some lunch." The boy in a beenie joked, earning laughter from the small group.

-

Alright, finally out of drafts for this story, so updates may become slower, but sadly this book is coming close to an end.

On the bright side, I have quite a few chapters already written for my next book, so I guess look out for that.

So, talk to you all soon (hopefully), and have a great rest of your day/night, also, message me if you need or want to talk to some one, peace.