1

One day, a little explorer was born. Everything, big and small, fascinates him – the trees, worms, rivers and butterflies. No day has passed where he did not go out for new adventure.

Today, he is at the woods. Tomorrow, he will be at the shore. The next day, his destination will be the plain field in the west which is filled with flowers.

With magnifying glass, compass and notebook, he recorded everything he saw under the sun. His only satisfaction is a new discovery.

However, he is still young. Mother has restrictions and curfews. This saddens the little explorer for he misses to be outside when he is home. Then, he promised to himself the once he is old enough, he will explore the whole world without limitations.

Years of fun-filled explorations and adventures in the neighborhood has passed. The little explorer grew and became the true explorer. Fulfilling his promise to his old self, he set out and explored the world.

He climbed the highest mountains, and raised his flags on its peaks. Then, he swam to the darkest depths of the ocean where unbelievable creature paid their greetings to him. The next trip was in the dry desserts where he rode on camels and stared at bizarre scorpions.

In a span of time, the explorer's notebook is filled with countless exploration's narrative and lessons in adventure.

Having the best experiences, the explorer's heart is full of amazing stories to tell and covered with excitement. Nothing can contain his happiness while bringing all of the explorations in his heart.

At home, unfamiliar faces surprised him. Their family grew big and everyone seems aloof. The walls, cabinets and chairs do not remind him of any memory. As he gazed around, there is no sense of familiarity on his own home and he cannot find his way to his room.

The confused explorer sat down and an unfamiliar face approached him. They, at the same time, asked each other, "Who are you?".

Indeed, he world is full of mysteries to offer but do not let time tell you that while you are exploring the world, your own home is becoming your biggest mystery.