the lion and his pride

There he was, back to the edge of a cliff, semi-circled by hyenas. Jaws snapping, heart thumping, one more step back and he’ll fall! But that’s what he did, he would stand more of a chance against the cliff-face, and as he jumped he thought cats always land on their feet, but once again he was wrong.

The next in line for the throne (the lion who planned the hyena attack) took the throne and was the worst ruler the pride has ever seen. He ruined the circle of life. The animal’s left, the water was scarce. The lion’s started to die of starvation.

One afternoon a pride member went into the leader’s cave to explain to him, the water going the food gone. But he couldn’t find him, but just as he was leaving he heard the leader talking to someone, but he didn’t recognise the voice but who cares the pride leader was boasting saying “You should have seen it, the hyenas almost got him but he jump off the cliff! Ha ha ha” then the pride member ran as fast as he could to tell the others about the death.

There was a chase! The “leader” ran a good run but I guess it wasn’t good enough; they got him, but promised to spare his life if he never came back again he agreed.

He learn his lesson and that was: liars never win