When i met you (2)

The next day

Jisoo just waited jennie outside her door, she was just there sitting in the hallway as she waits for the girl to come out.

She was confused, shock and broken at the thought of the little girl she plays with is her actual daughter.

She wanted to know if she's really hers, she wanted to know why jennie didn't tell her or why did she have to hide.

As soon as she saw the door opening, she quickly stands up and breathes deeply, she softens seeing jennie, even after all this years, the girl still has a place in her heart.

When jennie meets jisoos gaze, she quickly looked away and was about to walk out but jisoo stood right infront of her.

"She's my daughter, isn't she?" Jisoo asks, jennie wasn't looking at her right in the eye as she shakes her head.

"No, she isn't" jennie said, walking to the other side but jisoo quickly stood right infront of her again.

"Jennie, just tell me please, is she my daughter" jisoo said, years welding up in her eyes and jennie still shakes her head. "I told you she's not" jennie adds, and jisoo sighs deeply.

"You're not looking at me in the eye" jisoo said, jennie closes her eyes tightly and lifts her head up, looking at jisoos eyes that she quickly melts seeing tears in it.

"S-she's my daughter" jennie said, and jisoos heart ache a little, the girl of her dreams is finally a mom. Jisoo breathed deeply before talking back to her, "And she is mine"

"No" jennie said, determined to make jisoo believe it. "She is not, jisoo. I have to go" she adds, turning around to walk away but jisoo was quick to stop Infront of her again.

"Something happened to us 3 years ago, jennie. Before you left we had sex, and julia's three years ol--

"I hook up with someone when i arrived in new zealand" jennie said, looking at jisoos eyes as a tear slip out of it. "So she's not yours" she adds, and quickly left the hallway, leaving jisoo there all alone again.

Jisoo breathes deeply again, looking at the way jennie left. She still doesn't believe her, and she knows she's lying, there's something between her and julia.

--

The next day, jisoo hasn't seen julia or even jennie, that means the girl was clearly avoiding her.

She sighs deeply, still confused at what jennie said, if julia isn't hers then why do they have similarities, and she connects to the girl really well.

"Okay, you need to tell me something, what is up with you?" Lisa said, placing her beer down as she looks at jisoo who was spacing out again.

She sighs, and snapped her fingers infront of the girl making jisoo flinch a little and looks at her, "w-what?" She asks,

"What do you mean 'what?', jisoo something is bothering you" lisa said, and jisoo sighs, having second thoughts on whether she's going to tell lisa or not.

But she needs someone to know, she can't handle the thought all alone, "you know my new neighbor--

"The one who lives in my old apartment now? Jisoo, we don't know them" lisa chuckles a little, drinking her beer and looks back at jisoo.

Jisoo breathes deeply, rubbing the back of her neck, "well, i actually have gotten close to the daughter, she's three years old" she said, lisa pressed her lips together, looking at jisoo with furrowed eyebrows.