Chapter 65: Reunite

Chapter 65

I was shocked that I can't even look at her.
I blinked many times before I get over from the moment. How come she's here? Did she just bump her head, so hard and she get back to her sense? Knowing her. I know going back in this country is her last list. I thought even she's dying she wont come back? What's with the world? Guguho na ba ang mundo at nandito ang gagang 'to? Am I just hallucinating? She cant be here.

Mahina kong tinampal ang pisnge at kinurot ang tagilin. Nang maramdaman ang sakit ay umiling-iling ako. Mabilis akong humarap rito upang kumpirmahin sa sariling nagkakamali lamang ako, at wala siya rito. Nagkakamali ba ako sa nakikita ngayon? Nakangisi ito sa akin, biglang natawa ng makita ang reaksyon ko. Agad akong lumapit rito at hinawakan ang mukha at kamay, totoo ba sya?

"Huy, gaga tama na 'yan, okay. Sobrang OA mo naman. Totoo ako, at hindi ka nananaginip" she hissed at hugged me, tight. Kumurap ako ng ilang beses at kumawala sa yakap nito, pinakatitigan ko itong mabuti. Wala namang nagbago sa babaeng ito, maganda parin, sopistikada at gaya ng dati ay fashionista.

"Why the fvck are you here" i exclaimed with desbelief. Nabagok nga siguro ang ulo nito, o 'di kaya'y nagka-amnesia.

"Bakit hindi ba pwede? Geez may I remind you, hindi mo pagmamay-ari ang Pilipinas" malditang sabi nito at umirap.

Umirap rin ako rito. "At hindi rin ba pwedeng hindi talaga ako naniniwalang nandirito ka? Naumpog mo ba ang god damn brain mo?"

Malakas ako nitong sinampal sa tagiliran at hinawakan ang mahabang buhok. Gaga nakakasakit. Pero kere lang, noon pa man ganyan na talaga 'yan. Mapanakit kaya iniwan.

"Gaga! Hindi no, I just realize somethin' and our company got bankcrupt. I have to find a new job, and there is a company who offered me work, good salary and good company reputation. Though i don't want to be back here, I have and I need. I cant let me parent die in starving, dzuhh. Uunahin ko pa ba ang pride ko?" She said, sadness over her voice but she even smiled. Bespite of her some bad attitude, she always think about her parents welfare. They're always her top priority. She's one of a kind daughter to them.

My heart was filled with sadness for her. She born with a golden spoon, she always get what she want. Her parent always spoiling her with everything, she never expirince being poor. She use to be wealthy with everything, I know it would be hard for her. But I know she will over come this.

"Oh, by the way, where's Peyton? Tita Shuvefy, send me an invitation letter, yesterday, Peyton's birthday"

I smiled and drag her to the couch, I let her sit on the long couch while I chose to sit on the single one. Manang Belen bring us something to eat. Savana took a seep of her orange juice and have a bite of a cookies, mom had cooked.

"He's with dad, baka nasa capital." I answered her.

"I heared from gossips that Tom already found out about their son, Paiper Yuhan?" She asked

I sighed. Muling nilukob ng kaba at pagalala ang puso ko ng maalala ang sinabi ni Sandra sa akin kagabi. I understand Tom if she hate Sandra for hiding their son, but taking him away from his mother is such a as$hole thing. She's really a jerk.

"Yeah, two months ago niya nalaman" sagot ko at kumuha ng juice at uminom.

"Thats good, then. Hiding has nothing to do good. Buti nalang at alam na ni Ace ang tungkoo kay Peyton, same to Paiper and Tom"

Hindi ko naman nasabi sa kanya ang tungkol kay Peyton at Ace, she knew that I have Peyton, but not Ace. Well she's a gossip girl, she can get any information using her connection. After she left 5 years ago, our connection has been cutted. She deactivated all her social media accounts, she even chabged her phone number. Ayaw niya talagang may makaalam kung nasaan siya. Last year ko lang nalaman na sa LA ito namalagi, kung nasaan ang parent niya. Ilang ulit ko itong kinulit na umuwi sa mga importanteng okasyon. Pero kahit anong pilit ko, namin ay hindi talaga ito umuwi. Desididong kalimutan ang ex. Na alam kong malabo niyang magawa. That ex was his first true love, their relationship lasted 7 years. We really thought they woukd end up getting married but it turns out, break up. Break up that almost break both of them. They both ended up, ignoring and hating each other. Savana left Thadeous without hearing his god damn explination, she just sent her a letter, telling him they're over- opps it's not my story to tell.