Death Is My B.F.F. Series by katrocks247

Title: Death Is My B.F.F. (not the rewritten)

Author: katrocks247

Status: Completed

Reads: 12 million

Summary of the First Book:

This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, which won the Watty Awards in 2011!

***

Death came knocking at her door.

Well actually, he pounded.

Faith Williams has always been a little odd, but never before did she think she was one of a kind. Enter Death, the legendary, sadistic, and irresistible Grim Reaper who sparred Faith's life when she was a child. The more she tries to resist him, the more he's popping up in her life and turning it entirely upside down. Death is dangerous with a dark past and a thirst for revenge, and Faith Williams is slowly becoming unable to resist his power over her.

Who is the man under the hood? What does he want with her?

Most importantly, why the hell does he have a name for his scythe?

**

This is the FIRST of the DIMBFF series.

***

Cover image from =michellemonique on Deviantart.com! http://michellemonique.deviantart.com/

MY WRITING PAGE! Please join!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kat-aka-katrocks247-from-Wattpad/208740202517075

~~~~~~~~~

Rating for the Series!: It's PG-13 and maaaaaayyybe R? But yeah. I'll just go with PG-13, unless any of you think otherwise that have read it. 

CAUTION: ***It may have some triggers so be warned, it has nightmarish qualities but yeah? Depends!***

it may be fine though? ._.

What did I think?:

Death is wonderful. lol That's just it. He's hot and dark and terrible. But wonderful. lol I love a good bad guy, and he's bad. ;)

Him and lovely Ferret. But he's worse than Ferret even. Mhm. lol He is!