Chapter Six: Truths

Dude at the side  --------------------------->

Is Seth =P

 Eek! He's such a cutie!! ;) Lol

_____________________________________________________

Kourtney's POV: 

'H-hey guys' I said hiccuping and stumbling into the room. 

'Oh my god girl.... you're drunk honey.' Willis said knowingly; standing up and walking around me in circles. 

'Haha Willissssss you're funnyyy.' I said waving my hand dismissively. Willis was so funny.

He raised one eyebrow and went to go sit down.

'Seth honey move your arms'.

'Wh-why?' Seth asked

'Yeah why' ? Michael echoed a little defensively. Seth uncrossed his arms and hanged them by his side. Willis sat on his lap and Michael shot up out of his seat.

'Problem honey?' Willis asked calmly from on Seth's lap and Michael shook his head no.

'Good, I was trying to make room for Kay Bear. Unless you want to sit on Seth's lap'.

Michael took a sip of his drink and shook his head no blushing lightly.

I stumbled over to the couch and sat down missing the seat by a lot. 

'Whoops!' I whisper- shouted 'I fell! I fell! And now I'm on the floor!'

Willis tsk- ed and asked me where Macie was. 

'Maciee?' I slurred

'Yeah Boo, Macie.' Michael said sitting back down tensely. 

Seth looked over at Michael and then tightened his grip on Willis, pulling him closer to his chest.

Michael downed the last of the contents in the cup before slamming the cup down and standing up. 

'I'm going to get a refill.' He said

'Oh! Michael, Babe. Bring me back a drink too.' Willis said snuggling into Seth.

Michael gritted his teeth and turned around. 

'Macie is at home sleeping but I just wanted to ask you guys something.' I said scratching my head. 

'What is it'? Seth asked pushing up his big 'dorkey' glasses. 

I took a deep breath and said:

'I want to propose to Macie.' 

________________________________________________

Unedited. Copyrighted. I know It''s short but the next chapter will be better. 

xX Victoria xX