Mools and Her Brother

Sun beams fought through the blinds, pouring into the dark room. It was far too early for Regulus to be up, but the sun had woken them up. Regulus groaned and turned over, facing Barty, who was still sleeping. Regulus blew on Barty's face, in desperate need to wake him up. Regulus huffed and longed for Barty to wake up and hug them.

They sighed, balled their hands up in fists, rubbed her eyes and squeezed her eyes shut, tightly. They felt Barty move next to her and Regulus forced their eyes open as Barty squinted his eyes at the bright summer sun. Regulus smiled and sat up, blocking the sun from Barty's eyes.

"Mornin'" Barty groaned, pulling Regulus to him. Regulus grinned and let herself be dragged down by their best friend. Regulus felt tingles on their skin where Barty lay his fingers. Barty squeezed him tight, kissing his cheek. Like a friend would do. Regulus reminded them self as a blush spread across her cheeks.

"You warm? Your face is all red." Barty pointed out, loosening his arms and looking at Regulus in concern. Regulus huffed at the lack of pressure of Barty's muscles.

"Not warm, I want hugs." Regulus huffed, like it was obvious. And to be fair, it was pretty obvious that Regulus wanted Barty to hug them. Barty obliged, squeezing Regulus tight in his arms before loosening his arms and sitting up.

Both of their phones were pinging, profusely but neither of them had realised.

Barty had sat up which left Regulus in-between Barty's legs, sitting on the covers as the quilt was on the floor. They had both forgotten about their surroundings and were now longingly looking into each other's eyes. Regulus smiled, softly, and grabbed her phone from the bedside table. They needed to lean over Barty to achieve that which sent redness to Barty's cheeks.

Party

James: why does that person with multicoloured hair keep coming up on my fyp

James: I kinda agree with the one I just saw though

James: "when they have red hair"

Gideon: hey 😏

Lily: Gideon, if you hear someone breaking into your house, it's not me

Marlene: it's me actually, no one breaks up jily, especially when I'm alive

Remus: is that an invitation to commit homicide

Dorcas: remus no

James: i took my adhd pills with espresso

Sirius: oh.

Dorcas: oh Barty and Regulus are online, did you two have a good sleepover? 😉

Regulus: no he kept kicking me

Barty: uh huh, and you totally weren't blushing when I kissed ur cheek

Remus: wtf

Remus: huh

Remus: have I missed something

Dorcas: apparently you've missed the whole first series

Sirius: LMAOAOAO

Lily: Why is no one concerned at the fact James took his pills with espresso

Fabian: because Regulus and Barty

Barty: im so hungry

Benjy: im so tempted to say it

Kingsley: say it, no time for hesitation

Benjy: eat regulus

Sirius: okay that's enough

Alice: move out the way people, big sister sirius here