Chapter 11

{18+} warning BDSM and gunplay ahead

Tonight is the night I fuck her brains out

Tonight is the night I fuck her brains out. Yes we've had sex before but tonight she had no idea what I wanted to do to her what I'd been craving to do to her beautiful body.

I carried the stunning beauty upstairs straddled at my waist clinging onto me for dear life and threw her on the bed, her naked pussy still layed out for me. All for me. "Safeword?" I asked her

I leaned over her and pulled the shirt over her head revealing her round perky tits "Orange" She replied to my question . As she layed there I went over to my closet retriving a pink vibrator, some handcuffs and rope. I grabbed her ankles and tied each one to the bedposts at the end of the bed so her cunt was spread wide on display.

Her legs were still visibly shaking from me tasting her pussy just moments ago, the thought making my cock even harder in my sweats "Hands behind your back" I commanded and handcuffed her tiny hands behind her back. God the sight was magnificent I wish I could have her in this position forever .completely vulnerable.

I pulled up a chair from the desk and propped it at thr end of the bed so I could get a view of her cunt whilst sitting down. She was going to be my little experiment for the night. I snatched the tiny pink bulet shaped vibrator from the night stand and began circling her clit with it — still turned off— She tugged her feet against the rope and I smirked at her effort to be released

I removed the vibrator away from her clit and shoved it in my mouth lubricating it for what it was about to be used for. I sucked and swirled the bullet in my mouth before releasing it and spitting on it. Without hesitation I shoved the vibrator all the way in her cunt "Fuck..." She screamed looking up at the ceiling mirror I had installed a few days ago. Perfect for an occasion like this.

Turning the vibrator on with an app on my phone she squirmed and moaned. Of course I put it on maximum, I wanted to see her become a complete mess, she was already making it so hard for me to not release her from the restraints and have my way with her.

She let out screams before the sheets below her became completely drenched in her wetness I watched her come over and over again screaming my name and moaning trying to break free from the restraints. Still seated I grinned at her fuck the view was amazing. Her pussy was completely soaked and her toes were curling every second "O-oh my god" She whined "I-Its too much" She was begging for me to stop but still hadn't used her safeword so I knew she loved this. She loved looking up at the mirror watching herself come it was her idea of heaven.

Deciding that she'd had enough I slipped the vibrator out of her cunt followed by strings of cum that arrived with it. I set her free from the restraints on her ankles but she still had the handcuffs behind her back. Instantly she pushed her thighs together covering her pussy "Ah ah ah get those legs open" I teased and she did as she was told.

I began undressing myself until I was fully naked. Her gaze was on my hard cock sticking out and then her eyes flew up to my chest covered in tattoos. If I could tattoo this moment on my body I definitely would. "Are you ready tesoro?" I spoke in a low sensual voice climbing on the bed lining my cock up with her overstimulated cunt.

"Yes sir" She responded and I chuckled teasing her cunt with my tip rubbing it up and down not even slipping it in yet "P-please don't tease me" She whined which only made me tease her more.

"Is this what you want? You want my cock inside you? fucking you. making your pussy come hm?" I rendered and she nodded her head opening her legs wider until she couldn't open them anymore.

I grabbed her thighs with my palm on each one and jammed my cock in her she let out a scream and her head flew back onto the bed looking up at the mirror "look at me while I fuck you" I grunted still fucking her at a nauseating pace grabbing her jaw and making her look at me in the eyes. My cock was slamming into her pussy and the sounds of our skin slapping together and her becoming a moaning mess filled the bedroom. I released my hand from her jaw but she still continued to look at me fucking inside of her. "Fuck o-oh my god harder" She moaned out and I did as she asked fucking her tight pussy harder potentially hitting her cervix

Making this even more interesting I reached over and grabbed my gun from the bedside table and put it against her chin fully loaded. no safety on. With one wrong move of my finger her brains could be all over my wall but that only turned me on more as sick and twisted as it was "You like being fucked with a gun don't you? It turns you on so much doesn't it baby?" I pushed the tip of my gun futher into her chin and she let out a muffled whine.

she fucking loved it

"You are such a dirty little whore aren't you?" I growled taking the gun away replacing with my head in her neck , planting sweet kisses along her neck "Come for me baby" I whispered my dick almost climaxing. She let out a strained moan and her cum was suddenly around my dick soaking it.

I grabbed her waist and uncuffed her hands so she was free. I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed down in between my legs wrapping her hands around my cock jerking it up and down before she set her lips on it. I thrusted my hips forward fucking the back of her throat. The unholy sounds of her gagging was music to my ears.

She moved her hand down to her pussy and circled her hands around her numb clit as she sucked my cock. Fucking herself. "Dirty little slut playing with yourself aren't you?" I grunted heavily breathing. She nodded innocently still rubbing her fingers all over her pussy making a wet mess.

"Fuck yes just like that" I groaned and she peered back at me with teary eyes and her mascara smudged near her waterline. She looked so beautiful. I felt my cock twitch in her mouth reaching my climax, She must've felt it too because she opened her mouth, My tip on her tounge catching my cum in her mouth.

Strings of cum fell from her chin and onto her naked lap but she mainly swallowed all of it

"You did so well baby" I grabbed her face and pulled her up onto my lap straddling it, my dick hitting her stomach and I placed a kiss onto her lips, she smiled lovingly as if she didn't just contribute to the most unholy acts known to man.

"I need a shower" She grinned placing one last kiss to my cheek then heading to the bathroom

"Is that an invitation?"

———————————————————————————

So....... what do we think.............