Chapter 39: Wing It With Your Past Memory

Your POV

"This just in from the previous chapter, how Y/n was confident enough to face against a stronger adventurer Caros who has been roasted with crippled legs that Y/n slashed. It would seem to be an unbelievable statement it would seem!"

"You're right, Sento. Y/n was determined with pride after having the experience with his relatives and such! However, the prediction is still the hypothesis, and it is underway to the conclusion! The battle continues in the fourth round of this battle!" Noah informs the audience.

Things have would have gotten bloodshed, not even in the darkest moments where I would betray my ways of being a hero if all means of attacking both of Caros and his shadow. I wipe out the blood from my face as I stand up strong with solid vitality being fixed. My hand is still gripping my wooden sword. I stabilize my breathing rate, charging up my tension and its potential.

"For this fourth round, there is the starting sentence of this point! Caros has casted Lightning Rain, but thinking that Y/n would manage to escape safely, what is Caros planning to do?!" Noah comments. I dodge each bolt just to get away from the firing area with the rain of lightning.

"Lightning Spear!" Caros fires out a voltage lance with the straight fastest speed. I quickly flick out my wind sword, deflecting it aside. He runs up with his blade, having to follow his combo string. I raise my guard, blocking while stepping back. He slashes horizontally, having me back away. I run fast around to the side with the chance to flank. I rush in, countering his string from his right. "Discharging Flame!" He swings with the explosive overload. I quickly block with emergency measures, resisting AoE fire damage. I set back to the center of the arena, having his chance to push onward. He dashes forward with a sword of fire cleaving in. I block, deflect his low slash, and quickly parry his stabbing thrust that was coming to my chest. I lash his sword aside, throwing out a punch at his right jaw, low kick at his right leg. "Arcing Circle!" Caros unleashes a backlash of his blade of electric, striking back against my blade swing with a quick draw.

Caros lunges forward, going for a rush just to break my guarding vision. He pushes forward as his direct attack, trying to break my defense. My eyes are wide open, awaking my determination to see everything and try everything without holding back in fear. I parry his diagonal slash, lunging my body with my left fist against his right jaw. I stable my two feet, readying for action. I quickly flick my kick against his stomach, and then a vertical slash overhead. I make a final move for this combo, throwing a heavy kick against him to knock away from me. "Y/n going for a mix! Is he going to win with just this without any elemental affinity at this point!?" Noah comments. I knock Caros just back as he still stands. I stand ready with my sword and my arms. Gripping my tension is the only way to control before attacking.

"The hell was that ****? You couldn't even use the wind at all because you knew about my armor. Well, that's too bad! Because you're useless no matter how much you try to think about protecting teammates and being so friendly to the weaklings! You thought that you can be better by just thinking to rely on teammates more than yourself! And that is where you're wrong! I've been training and preparing just so you can tell how much power when you're alone! If you think you wanted just power from everyone, then you're just weak! And the weak are bound to be destroyed by the strong! You have no right to call yourself the strongest hero of all worlds! The only way that I could win is to be stronger with power! The power to defeat everything that is in my path without anything that could interfere!" Caros holds his sword while casting his power with the lightning element. "Lightning Blades: Rain of The Spears!" He fires out the azure voltage to the sky, now summoning and raining down the lightning spears from above. I start evading every spear that comes down towards me.