The Blood Rose Saga (4)

***Copyrighted All Rights Reserved Carli Brooks***

*Authours Note;

Thank you everyone for supporting me, it means a lot :)

Please continue commenting - i love hearing your comments! and even voting! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OoOo Chapter 4 OoOo

                I rushed out of the cluttered airport, wrestling my luggage through the great swarms of people. I crossed my way through the crowd avoiding to hit anyone, while keeping my luggage close to me. I felt a tight squeeze on my shoulder, and I felt my heart race, curious as to who would was grabbing me. I slowly turned my head and saw my mother glancing around, awknowledging the fact we were going to be here for a while.

“Sophia, my phone died.” She frowned as if she was a little kid. “I have to call Aunt Libby to tell her we finally arrived. Hand me your phone.” She opened her palm while jabbing it into my stomach, and smiled.

She could have clearly asked me polietly? Yet she always yells at me when I don't show manners. I opened my mouth my mouth to protest but nothing except air managed to escape.

I couldn’t tell her off.

We finally just got off the plane, and I am in the crankiest mood ever.

“Sophia....?” Her impatient voice continued.

I closed my eyes and reached into my pockets and pulled out my crappy old blackberry. Seriously, it was one of the oldest models of the blackberry, and my so wonderful Mother did not feel as if I needed a new phone.

"Here Mom." I jabbed the phone into her stomach and smiled broadly.

She gave me a sarcastic look and rolled her eyes. “Honestly Sophia, if you just behave and listen to me, then I would buy you a new phone."

"You would, or you will?" My eyes began to widen with excitement.

"I will, only on one condition, you give me no headaches, and you listen. Deal?”

My eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of their sockets at any moment! Of course I would take that deal, come on how hard would it be to just listen? 

“Deal!” I squealed with excitement.

She kissed my forehead and turned around facing the great crowd of people behind us.

"I’ll be back, there’s no signal here, but please listen to me Sophia and stay here.” She pushed her way through staring at the phone, deprived for one bar of connection from my ancient phone. Good Luck mom! I laughed at my own thought, there was no way she was going to find one bar in here, and my phone was almost dead anyways.

I felt a huge pain come to my knee as if someone wacked me with a bag of rocks. I shot my eyes up and landed on a old man with a big suitcase. It was the same man on the plane that always wanted Peanuts.

“OW?!” I yelled. Had he not just acknoweldegd the fact he hit me with his huge bag?

He shoved his Peanuts in his mouth and opened his mouth wide, showing everything he chewed. 

"Oh well I'm..." He began chewing like a horse eating it's hay. "Terribly sorry I...." He took a big gulp of his peanuts and began shoving more in his mouth. "Didn't see you there and I..." 

I was so digusted I couldn't even understand what he was trying to say. I just shook my head and smiled. He finally left and I felt a huge pain come towards my knee as it was throbbing with pain.