>>> Where to Read the Next Chapters <<<

This concludes the portion of Eden Can Wait that at this point is available on Wattpad. The rest of the novel is being published on Amazon in larger professionally edited episodes. The content available on Wattpad covers Episodes 1, 2 and partially 3. You can get new episodes at http://amzn.to/1BnKSQx. First two episodes of Eden Can Wait are free. Episode 3 and beyond are paid ($0.99 in US, with a matching price in other countries).

Wattpad Reader's Special: vote for all Eden Can Wait chapters posted on Wattpad, subscribe at http://bit.ly/rnk-subscribe with promo code WATTPAD and get a free subscription to the full series.    

To be notified about new episodes (and to get a free copy of Episode 3 as a thank-you) subscribe at http://bit.ly/rnk-subscribe.

Other ways to get any episode for free:

 - Post a review of any other episode (Amazon or another bookstore)

- Review the series on your blog, podcast or video channel (and get a free Season 1 subscription)

- Get it through Kindle Unlimited

- Borrow it through Kindle Owners' Lending Library (Amazon Prime members)

If you post a review, just send a link to it to ray@raynkuili.com, specify what episode you need—and receive it in your mailbox. Amazon reviews are strongly preferred, but a review posted at any online bookstore would work just fine.

It is possible that at some point publication of the novel will be resumed on Wattpad, but this won't happen for a while due to Amazon's exclusivity agreement. 

Thank you for reading.