27🖤

Jimin leaned over his locker flickering the pen in his hand as he waited for Jungkook. His eyes kept searching for him as people walked down the hallway.

But Jungkook didn't come.

Jimin furrowed his eyes and gripped the pen in his hand, almost breaking it into two. He waited for almost an hour. He had decided to skip his evening classes to meet the boy that had recently caught his attention. But it was of no use.

He wasn't coming anyway.

He swung his backpack furiously and decided to walk away but was stopped in his tracks by a bunch of girls.

"Expecting someone? But guess what! He isn't going to come by." The girl who spoke up leaned closer to reach Jimin's ear.

"Cause, he is busy fucking someone else," she smirked as she saw the shocked expression on Jimin's face.

Jimin did hear rumours about Jungkook being a playboy and that he doesn't stay with anyone more than two weeks. He was shocked when he realised that the person who wrote the sticky notes was 'him'. The Jeon Jungkook.

But now that two weeks have passed there was no reason left for Jungkook to talk to Jimin.

Was that it?

__________

A/n:- Thank you for giving this book so much love. I am not writing on this account anymore. If you are still interested in reading works written by then you can visit me on another account. Click below 👇)

Minficz