The End Will Come by Milk

So today at school someone at my table was slamming a carton of milk on the table and it like exploded.

What was weird is that at the same time another carton exploded.

So what if every carton of milk on earth blew up at the same time tomorrow.

Not just cartons of milk but anything that has milk inside of it.

Cows, goats, other milk carrying animals, most people, etc.

The survivors would find themselves in a milkpocalypse.

Lots of animals would die which means we have a hole in the food chain. This causes lots of animals to die. Maybe even all of them!

At this point we'd find ourselves eating candy or vegetation (let's be honest most of us will probably eat candy). This will cause everyone to become extremely fat except for vegetarians who are probably still completely unaffected as long as they didn't have milk in them.

Back to fat people.

Most of earth would become really fat which would cause the survivors to try to make things to help themselves do things easier.

However this will be hard because of their current condition.

The extremely fat people would begin forcing the vegetarians into making things for them.

Eventually the vegetarians would rebel causing a huge war. In the end the last remaining people on earth would most likely be vegetarians.

At this point the vegetarians would attempt to rebuild society.

Unfortunately we have a problem.

Without any animals to eat bugs and other small creatures they have began to surplus in population.

The bugs would begin eating all vegetation. After all they have to survive too.

This leaves vegetarians with no food.

So what's left to eat? Bugs. The survivors still have clean water though.

As much as they hate it they have to survive.

The survivors now Find themselves fighting off swarms of bugs.

Sadly though, due to their massive population, the bugs eventually overran the survivors.

So now that you have that idea in your mind I must ask.....

Are you ready for the milkpocalypse?

Stay pale and Freckle on!