.*'+Alarmed+'*.

(I didn't know what song to put, but Bruno is Orange is one of my favorite's so h e h e, Uh enjoy the chapter? .>.)

The room was silent once again, 

I watched as Bunny looked down to face me with her only eye that was in contact still, making me quite frightened.

"Who?.. You know exactly who Foxy.. He is perfect, But you are just hogging him to yourself!"

*He?.. She must've worded it wrong, correct?*

"Haha.. Very funny Bunny, but I don't remember being attracted to males"

"Hm? Then tell me.. What do you see Doggy as, I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO DENY YOUR STEALING HIM FROM ME!"

"I-I- What? Doggy is my Best Friend but that's it, we Aren't gay.. Or at least I'm not?-"

I watched as Bunny broke into tears from over reacting so much, How in the hell does she think I like Doggy?!

Soon the Sobs turned into screams, I saw the wet patch on her eye turn red, she must've messed up the stitches on her eyes which is causing her eye to bleed

I was still light headed but decided to run out of the Nurse's office before I'd get accused of anything or get into a bigger mess then I already am.

Doggy's POV:

I was too worried about Foxy to play or do anything but just sit and think, He literally just gagged and Passed out right before my eyes, I can't believe I let that happen. Why am I always so worried about Foxy all the time jeez! 

*'Facepalm'*

Like 3 seconds later he finally realized

Oh gosh- Do I really like him like that?- I mean.. I wouldn't mind dating him but.. OH GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS DOGGY- Ugh

I Got up to grab a drink when I hear a knock on the dorm door

"Huh?-"

I went to the door and saw the Nurse from earlier at the door and decided to open it

She seemed to be out of breathe

"Foxy- H H H, He should've been in the Bed but he was gone when I went to check up on him and Bunny was in tears, I heard- He was- your dorm buddy, So I came to ask, If you saw him." 

(I just have the urge to make Mimi coughing her lungs out rn I'm sorry 'V' )

"So your telling me.. Foxy just disappeared?"

"Uh, well sorta.. Bunny said He ran out the office"

"I can help look for him I guess.. I mean I've been needing to tell him something for awhile now"

"Thank you! He is quite a fast Fox when he tries to run so the more help the better!"

I Smiled remembering the Times when Me, Pony, and Foxy would play tag as kids and I would always have trouble getting Foxy last, especially with the Zig Zag tatic he used to dodged me.

I Waved to Mimi as she walked off to continue her search

"Gosh Foxy.. What are you getting yourself into?.."

I Sighed and grabbed my Scarf, wrapping it around my neck and walking out my dorm with a cold breeze blowing in my face.

"Let's see how Fast you really are Mr.Emo Boy."

Ayy, I posted a Chapter tho it's short but I promise the next one will be better (Or I atleast I hope it will be) I hope you guys are semi-happy, I'll try to have a better posting schedule but just know I have real life, school, and a channel to attend to and I also like to read my own things sometimes ya know? ;) 

Anyways Luv ya'll and hope you guys are having a good week! <3